From: "Dan'l Miller" <optikos@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: ³The Machine² and Ada (blog post)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 14:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-06-21T14:49:55-07:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49:46 PM UTC-5, Bill Findlay wrote:
> On 21/06/2014 20:43, "Victor Porton" wrote:
> > Bill Findlay wrote:
> >> "Homosexuality is certainly a sin or a pathology."
> >> Still broadcasting your bigotry via c.l.a.
>
> > Moreover I also discriminate and insult people affected by diabetes, because
> > I openly say that diabetes is a pathology :-)
>
> No, that is not an insult, because it is true,
> unlike the rest of your demented rantings.

Although I don't appreciate Mr. Findlay polluting c.l.a itself with off-topic postings in response to Victor's Ada-only postings, I do agree with Mr. Findlay on this:  Victor, nearly all of the content related to your internal spirituality (e.g., http://endofgospel.org/online/realsuperman.xhtml) is quite bizarre and, to use Mr. Findlay's term, demented.  You do yourself no favors providing a series of URLs to surf from serious & rational & well-reasoned Ada content to your highly-not-mainstream religious/inner-spiritual views.  This matter would be quite different if, for example, you limited your personal webpage to merely, say, a link to, say, membership in the Russian Orthodox Church.  If someone then via Bing or Google search were to independently seek out the centuries-old Russian Orthodox doctrine on homosexuality and were to vigorously disagree with it, you could retort that your devout Christianity is being persecuted.  Or equivalently, one person's perceived social justice would be the perceived social injustice against another person and vice versa, which would be a moral stalemate of one category of human-rights versus another category of human-rights.  But your highly-not-mainstream religious/inner-spriritual writings seem to not easily avail themselves of that path of erudite reasoning.

Mr. Porton, do you really need to hyperlink all 4 (capitalized) substantially-distinct website-contents together?  It does seem as though you intend some nonreligiously-focused readers to surf over to your religious content who would otherwise not do so.
1) http://PORTONSOFT.wordpress.com
1.1) http://PORTONSOFT.wordpress.com/about
2) http://FREESOFT.portonvictor.org
3) http://PORTONVICTOR.org
4) http://ENDOFGOSPEL.wordpress.com

Conversely, Mr. Findlay, surfing Mr. Porton's 5 levels of indirection is far more discrete than your own off-topic postings directly on c.l.a that pollute what otherwise would be 100% technical discussions.  It is not like Mr. Porton is putting his religious views (or even a URL thereto) into his signature file.