* Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10  7:25 Daniel
From: Daniel @ 2019-07-10  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?

Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.

I case of a negative answer, does anybody knows a good CPU perforamnce AI C/C++ Library working good binded to Ada code?

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10  7:39 ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2019-07-10  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 10/07/2019 à 09:25, Daniel a écrit :

> Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
>
> Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.
>
> I case of a negative answer, does anybody knows a good CPU perforamnce AI C/C++ Library working good binded to Ada code?

There is FannAda (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lfa/), a binding to
the Fann neural network library. No idea what it's worth.

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10  8:57   ` Daniel
From: Daniel @ 2019-07-10  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

El miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019, 9:39:39 (UTC+2), J-P. Rosen  escribió:
> Le 10/07/2019 à 09:25, Daniel a écrit :
> >
> > Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
> >
> > Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.
> >
> > I case of a negative answer, does anybody knows a good CPU perforamnce AI C/C++ Library working good binded to Ada code?
> >
> There is FannAda (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lfa/), a binding to
> the Fann neural network library. No idea what it's worth.
>
> --
> J-P. Rosen
> Adalog
> 2 rue du Docteur Lombard, 92441 Issy-les-Moulineaux CEDEX
> Tel: +33 1 45 29 21 52, Fax: +33 1 45 29 25 00
> http://www.adalog.fr

Thank you for the answer. I was reading FANN but it looks like it only contains neural networks (perceptron, etc..). Im looking for Machine learning, specialy Decision trees and SVM.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10 10:52 ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2019-07-10 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-07-10 09:25, Daniel wrote:

> Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
>
> Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.

    http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/fuzzy_ml.htm

This includes decision trees both fuzzy and crisp. It is 100% Ada,
except the database persistence back ends.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10 11:30   ` Daniel
From: Daniel @ 2019-07-10 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

El miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019, 12:52:47 (UTC+2), Dmitry A. Kazakov  escribió:
> On 2019-07-10 09:25, Daniel wrote:
>
> > Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
> >
> > Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.
>
>     http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/fuzzy_ml.htm
>
> This includes decision trees both fuzzy and crisp. It is 100% Ada,
> except the database persistence back ends.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dmitry A. Kazakov
> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de

Thank you Dmitry. It looks really interesting. For now i've only tested ID3, and CART (C4.5) Trees for simple clasification problems. I've never used fuzzy logic and i don't know yet how it really works, but i will investigate all this work.

Generally, to translate every python example of Machine learning to ADA it's being painfull.

I don't know so much about fuzzy logic, but definitly it worths

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10 14:44     ` Philip Munts
From: Philip Munts @ 2019-07-10 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

https://www.electronicdesign.com/digital-ics/whats-all-fuzzy-logic-stuff-anyhow

https://www.electronicdesign.com/analog/whats-all-fuzzy-logic-stuff-anyhow-part-ii

When these were originally published, I posted copies (along with a similar column on the Taguchi Method) on the bulletin board at my workplace.

Not entirely Well Received...

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10 15:08     ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2019-07-10 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-07-10 13:30, Daniel wrote:

> It looks really interesting. For now i've only tested ID3, and CART (C4.5) Trees for simple clasification problems. I've never used fuzzy logic and i don't know yet how it really works, but i will investigate all this work.

Do not worry about fuzzy logic.

Firstly, what is traditionally called "fuzzy logic" is not what is used
in the library [*].

Secondly, the fuzzy decision tree is a proper extension/continuation of
the crisp decision tree. If you have crisp data sets the result of
learning will be a crisp tree. No magic, no snake oil.

----
* There are some traditional ad-hoc defuzzification methods implemented,
but they are flagged as such and you don't need to use them. Otherwise,
read "fuzzy logic" as continuation of Belnap-Dunn four-state logic
rather than largely pseudo-scientific "fuzzy logic and control".

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-10 16:13 ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2019-07-10 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/10/19 9:25 AM, Daniel wrote:

> Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?

I guess you're not interested in neural networks, but there's an implementation
of REM NNs in the PragmAda Reusable components.

https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC

"My dear Mrs. Hemoglobin, when I first saw you, I
was so enamored with your beauty I ran to the basket,
jumped in, went down to the city, and bought myself a
wedding outfit."
Never Give a Sucker an Even Break

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-11  7:42   ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2019-07-11  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-07-10 18:13, Jeffrey R. Carter wrote:
> On 7/10/19 9:25 AM, Daniel wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
>
> I guess you're not interested in neural networks, but there's an
> implementation of REM NNs in the PragmAda Reusable components.
>
> https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC

REM NN?
That is not the same as recurrent neural network is it?

Recurrent neural networks would interest me.
I'm playing with it using python, but if there is an Ada alternative,
I'd be happier.

Björn

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2019-07-11 16:49     ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2019-07-11 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/11/19 9:42 AM, Björn Lundin wrote:
> On 2019-07-10 18:13, Jeffrey R. Carter wrote:
>
> REM NN?
> That is not the same as recurrent neural network is it?

No. It's NNs with the REM 2nd-order learning algorithm.

http://pragmada.x10hosting.com/REM_Eq.pdf

"Of course, one couldn't think properly in Paris--
it was so uncomfortable and the houses were
central heated."
Clouds of Witness

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2022-11-10 17:58       ` Marius Amado-Alves
From: Marius Amado-Alves @ 2022-11-10 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Resurrecting this 3-year old thread, see what happens:-)

I too need AI and Machine Learning libraries, and I am literally disgusted at the prospective of having to use Python or Go or C++ for this. Has anything come up in the last 3 years? Maybe a binding to TensorFlow?

I plan to use Carter's REM NN, and maybe Kasakov's fuzzy_ml, for some experiments, but at some point I'll want, like Bjorn Ludin, *recurrent* architectures, probably LSTM (Long Short* Term Memory), as I want to segment and classify text.

(Jeff: can we somehow reenginer REM NN towards recurrency? Maybe by inserting recurrent layers?)

*Not a typo. The ML geniuses really say "long short"...

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2022-11-10 19:10         ` Jeffrey R.Carter
From: Jeffrey R.Carter @ 2022-11-10 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2022-11-10 18:58, Marius Amado-Alves wrote:

> (Jeff: can we somehow reenginer REM NN towards recurrency? Maybe by inserting recurrent layers?)

Probably best to discuss this off line. You can contact me by e-mail.

"Hold your temper. Count ten.... Now let 'er go.
You got a good aim."

@ 2022-11-10 19:18           ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2022-11-10 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/11/2022 19:10, Jeffrey R.Carter wrote:
> On 2022-11-10 18:58, Marius Amado-Alves wrote:
>>
>> (Jeff: can we somehow reenginer REM NN towards recurrency? Maybe by
>> inserting recurrent layers?)
>
> Probably best to discuss this off line. You can contact me by e-mail.

Why?

Also, Rod Kay (charlie on irc) did something re TF iirc.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2022-11-11 10:20             ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2022-11-11 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 11/11/22 06:18, Luke A. Guest wrote:

> Also, Rod Kay (charlie on irc) did something re TF iirc.

    I generated a thin binding to the TensorFlow C API via swig4ada
around mid June. The binding has not been tested apart from a 'hello_TF'
demo which simply calls the 'TF_Version' function and prints it.

    I've been distracted by other projects since but as chance would
have it, I've recently resumed work on swig4ada and TF will definitely
be one of the top priorities re testing swig4ada.

    I'll try to take another look at it this weekend and to get the TF
binding onto github, if possible.

Regards.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-08 16:32               ` Dana B
From: Dana B @ 2023-01-08 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 5:19:56 AM UTC-5, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/11/22 06:18, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> >
> > Also, Rod Kay (charlie on irc) did something re TF iirc.
> I generated a thin binding to the TensorFlow C API via swig4ada
> around mid June. The binding has not been tested apart from a 'hello_TF'
> demo which simply calls the 'TF_Version' function and prints it.
>
> I've been distracted by other projects since but as chance would
> have it, I've recently resumed work on swig4ada and TF will definitely
> be one of the top priorities re testing swig4ada.
>
> I'll try to take another look at it this weekend and to get the TF
> binding onto github, if possible.
>

> Regards.

Has this code been posted? I have been looking for some type of Ada binding to TensorFlow, and was coming up short. I'm green enough to not feel confident to just write it all myself, so I am digging around trying to find anything that might exist.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-09  1:56 ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-09  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 5:25:50 PM UTC+10, Daniel wrote:
> Does anybody knows pure Ada libraries for AI?
>
> Specially, I'm interested in Decission Trees, but I can't find anything on internet.
>
> I case of a negative answer, does anybody knows a good CPU perforamnce AI C/C++ Library working good binded to Ada code?

I had a similar need involving TensorFlow.
After much investigation I decided on the method suggested by

http://www.inspirel.com/articles/Ada_Python_Demo.html
This demo is rather simplistic and required some slight extension to be useful, mainly involving the passing of parameters to Python methods.

I now have developed a fairly extensive, though probably far from complete, binding based on the inspirel method.
An example of its use:
      Python.Initialize;
      MLP := Python.Import_File ("lesson_4cp");
      Python.Call (MLP, "classify", Train_X, Train_Y_1D, Test_X, Test_Y_1D);
      Python.Close_Module (MLP);
      Python.Finalize;

where the Python.Call is to:
procedure Call (M    : Module; Function_Name : String;
                   A    : ML_Arrays_And_Matrices.Real_Float_Matrix;
                   B    : ML_Arrays_And_Matrices.Integer_Array;
                   C    : ML_Arrays_And_Matrices.Real_Float_Matrix;
                   D    : ML_Arrays_And_Matrices.Integer_Array);

I decided on the inspirel method as it seems fairly straightforward and requires no 3rd party packages.
It only involves the Python C Api interface, for example:
function PyImport_Import (Obj : PyObject) return PyObject;
   pragma Import (C, PyImport_Import, "PyImport_Import");

During my research I didn't come across many of the very interesting solutions mentioned in this conversation.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-09 10:49   ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2023-01-09 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just for fun, I typed the subject ("Artificial Intelligence libraries in
ADA") into https://chat.openai.com/chat. Here is the answer...

--------------------------

There are several libraries that offer artificial intelligence (AI)
functionality in the Ada programming language. Here are a few examples:

AI-Ada: This library provides various AI algorithms and data structures,
including search algorithms, decision trees, and neural networks.

Ada Neural Network Library (ANN): This library provides tools for
creating and training artificial neural networks in Ada. It includes
support for various types of networks and training algorithms.

AdaBoost: This library provides an implementation of the AdaBoost
(Adaptive Boosting) machine learning algorithm, which is used for
classification tasks.

AdaMILE: This library provides various machine learning algorithms for
Ada, including support for decision trees, neural networks, and clustering.

It's worth noting that these libraries may not be as feature-rich or
well-maintained as some of the more popular AI libraries available in
other programming languages. However, they can still be useful for
certain projects or as a way to learn more about AI and machine learning.

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-09 11:12                 ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-09 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/1/23 03:32, Dana B wrote:
> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 5:19:56 AM UTC-5, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 11/11/22 06:18, Luke A. Guest wrote:
>>>
>>> Also, Rod Kay (charlie on irc) did something re TF iirc.
>> I generated a thin binding to the TensorFlow C API via swig4ada
>> around mid June. The binding has not been tested apart from a 'hello_TF'
>> demo which simply calls the 'TF_Version' function and prints it.
>>
>> I've been distracted by other projects since but as chance would
>> have it, I've recently resumed work on swig4ada and TF will definitely
>> be one of the top priorities re testing swig4ada.
>>
>> I'll try to take another look at it this weekend and to get the TF
>> binding onto github, if possible.
>>

>> Regards.
>
> Has this code been posted? I have been looking for some type of Ada binding to TensorFlow, and was coming up short. I'm green enough to not feel confident to just write it all myself, so I am digging around trying to find anything that might exist.

    I'm sorry, I got distracted again (something about a crate :) ).

    I'll try to get the binding onto github tomorrow.

Regards.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-09 11:21     ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2023-01-09 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2023-01-09 11:49, J-P. Rosen wrote:

> It's worth noting that these libraries may not be as feature-rich or
> well-maintained as some of the more popular AI libraries available in
> other programming languages. However, they can still be useful for
> certain projects or as a way to learn more about AI and machine learning.

I am always perplexed by such questions. A decision tree is not a method
of machine learning, it is just a data structure.

Depending on the type (crisp, probabilistic, fuzzy) a tree is quite easy
to implement in Ada. And with any existing component library or else the
standard Ada library, it is almost trivial.

The crux is building such a tree from the samples so that the tree would
classify the input, i.e. to learn from the training set. It puzzles me
what people are expecting. Initial training and maybe reinforcement
training are highly dependent on the problem at hand. There is no
universal solution, otherwise it would not be AI. Depending on the
training method specific tree operations are used such as rotations etc
which require certain ways of tree representation especially if the
problem size is massive. All this is very, very specific.

The bottom line. Instead of looking for some miracles, just use Ada,
which is an excellent language for AI (because AI requires performance
and is almost impossible to debug).

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-11  6:35                 ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-11  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/1/23 03:32, Dana B wrote:
> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 5:19:56 AM UTC-5, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 11/11/22 06:18, Luke A. Guest wrote:
>>>
>>> Also, Rod Kay (charlie on irc) did something re TF iirc.
>> I generated a thin binding to the TensorFlow C API via swig4ada
>> around mid June. The binding has not been tested apart from a 'hello_TF'
>> demo which simply calls the 'TF_Version' function and prints it.
>>
>> I've been distracted by other projects since but as chance would
>> have it, I've recently resumed work on swig4ada and TF will definitely
>> be one of the top priorities re testing swig4ada.
>>
>> I'll try to take another look at it this weekend and to get the TF
>> binding onto github, if possible.
>>

>> Regards.
>
> Has this code been posted? I have been looking for some type of Ada binding to TensorFlow, and was coming up short. I'm green enough to not feel confident to just write it all myself, so I am digging around trying to find anything that might exist.

I've just added the binding today.

https://github.com/charlie5/cBound/tree/master/tier-1/tensorflow

Install instructions are in the top-level 'README.md'.

Bear in mind the binding is auto generated, thin and is the C API
version '2.11.0'.

It's also auto-formatted using 'gnatpp' (for the Ada code) and 'indent'
(for the C code).

Other than the 'hello_tf' demo, it's also untested.

I'll spend some time tomorrow cleaning up the formatting and removing
some of the source code 'warts' (such as redundant 'with's).

If you try it, please let me know how it goes (especially bugs :) ).

Regards.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  2:46                   ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 5:34:48 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 9/1/23 03:32, Dana B wrote:

> >> I generated a thin binding to the TensorFlow C API via swig4ada
> >> around mid June. The binding has not been tested apart from a 'hello_TF'
> >> demo which simply calls the 'TF_Version' function and prints it.
> >>
> >> I've been distracted by other projects since but as chance would
> >> have it, I've recently resumed work on swig4ada and TF will definitely
> >> be one of the top priorities re testing swig4ada.
> >>
> >> I'll try to take another look at it this weekend and to get the TF
> >> binding onto github, if possible.
> >>

> I've just added the binding today.
>
> https://github.com/charlie5/cBound/tree/master/tier-1/tensorflow
>
> Install instructions are in the top-level 'README.md'.
>
> Bear in mind the binding is auto generated, thin and is the C API
> version '2.11.0'.
>
> It's also auto-formatted using 'gnatpp' (for the Ada code) and 'indent'
> (for the C code).
>
> Other than the 'hello_tf' demo, it's also untested.
>
> I'll spend some time tomorrow cleaning up the formatting and removing
> some of the source code 'warts' (such as redundant 'with's).
>
> If you try it, please let me know how it goes (especially bugs :) ).
>

> Regards.

I've tried to install cBound and am not quite sure what I need to do.
When I try to build the library it fails with:
 2023-01-12 13:37:54] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/tensorflow.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "swig"

I have installed swig4ada but it does not seem to have a gpr file.

Attempts to build the 'hello_tf' demo fails with:
/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "tensorflow"
[2023-01-12 13:42:51] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:3:06: unknown project file: "swig"

Not surprising as I couldn't build the tensorflow library?

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  5:01                     ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-12  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/1/23 13:46, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 5:34:48 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> I've tried to install cBound and am not quite sure what I need to do.
> When I try to build the library it fails with:
>   2023-01-12 13:37:54] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/tensorflow.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "swig"
>
> I have installed swig4ada but it does not seem to have a gpr file.
>
> Attempts to build the 'hello_tf' demo fails with:
> /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "tensorflow"
> [2023-01-12 13:42:51] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:3:06: unknown project file: "swig"
>
> Not surprising as I couldn't build the tensorflow library?

Have you followed the install instructions in the README.md ?

Install

     Add the following lines to ~/.bashrc or equivalent ...

export CBOUND=/path/to/cbound

source $CBOUND/cbound-gpr_paths.sh

That should make both 'swig.gpr' and 'tensorflow.gpr' visible to your app.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  5:13                       ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:00:58 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 12/1/23 13:46, Roger Mc wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 5:34:48 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > I've tried to install cBound and am not quite sure what I need to do.
> > When I try to build the library it fails with:
> > 2023-01-12 13:37:54] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/tensorflow.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "swig"
> >
> > I have installed swig4ada but it does not seem to have a gpr file.
> >
> > Attempts to build the 'hello_tf' demo fails with:
> > /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "tensorflow"
> > [2023-01-12 13:42:51] /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr:3:06: unknown project file: "swig"
> >
> > Not surprising as I couldn't build the tensorflow library?
>
> Have you followed the install instructions in the README.md ?
>

> Install
>
> Add the following lines to ~/.bashrc or equivalent ...
>
> export CBOUND=/path/to/cbound
>
> source $CBOUND/cbound-gpr_paths.sh
>

> That should make both 'swig.gpr' and 'tensorflow.gpr' visible to your app.

I soon realised what was wrong and deleted this message; apparently not quickly enough.
I did follow the instructions but then proceeded to operate from a non-updated terminal session!!!
Anyway, thanks for your consideration.
I’m now battling getting cBound to acces the tensorflow c_api on my Mac which I’ve definitely done before on other projects.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  5:30                         ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

My problem now is that my hello_TF build fails in compiling  tensorflow_wrap.c with:
/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/source/thin/tensorflow_wrap.c:150:10: fatal error: tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h: No such file or directory
  150 | #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>

As tensorflow_wrap.c was automatically generated by SWIG I'm not sure how to proceed.
Certainly, there is no <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h> on this computer.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  5:38                           ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:30:11 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> My problem now is that my hello_TF build fails in compiling tensorflow_wrap.c with:
> /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/source/thin/tensorflow_wrap.c:150:10: fatal error: tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h: No such file or directory
> 150 | #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
>
> As tensorflow_wrap.c was automatically generated by SWIG I'm not sure how to proceed.
> Certainly, there is no <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h> on this computer.

This problem also occurs when I attempt to build tier-1/tensorflow.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  5:43                             ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:38:27 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:30:11 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> > My problem now is that my hello_TF build fails in compiling tensorflow_wrap.c with:
> > /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/source/thin/tensorflow_wrap.c:150:10: fatal error: tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h: No such file or directory
> > 150 | #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
> >
> > As tensorflow_wrap.c was automatically generated by SWIG I'm not sure how to proceed.
> > Certainly, there is no <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h> on this computer.
> This problem also occurs when I attempt to build tier-1/tensorflow.

I'm now cloning tensorflow from Git.
Hopefully I'll be able to build it.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  7:31                               ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-12  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/1/23 16:43, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:38:27 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:30:11 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>>> My problem now is that my hello_TF build fails in compiling tensorflow_wrap.c with:
>>> /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/source/thin/tensorflow_wrap.c:150:10: fatal error: tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h: No such file or directory
>>> 150 | #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
>>>
>>> As tensorflow_wrap.c was automatically generated by SWIG I'm not sure how to proceed.
>>> Certainly, there is no <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h> on this computer.
>> This problem also occurs when I attempt to build tier-1/tensorflow.
>
> I'm now cloning tensorflow from Git.
> Hopefully I'll be able to build it.

Does 'tensorflow/c/c_api.h' exist anywhere on your system ?

If so, you might try modifying the 'tensorflow_wrap.c' #include to use
your path to the 'c_api.h'.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  8:02                               ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-12  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/1/23 16:43, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:38:27 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 4:30:11 PM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>>> My problem now is that my hello_TF build fails in compiling tensorflow_wrap.c with:
>>> /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/source/thin/tensorflow_wrap.c:150:10: fatal error: tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h: No such file or directory
>>> 150 | #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
>>>
>>> As tensorflow_wrap.c was automatically generated by SWIG I'm not sure how to proceed.
>>> Certainly, there is no <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h> on this computer.
>> This problem also occurs when I attempt to build tier-1/tensorflow.
>
> I'm now cloning tensorflow from Git.
> Hopefully I'll be able to build it.

I've just updated the tensorflow binding (with formatting cosmetics) and
pushed to github.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12  9:12                                 ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 7:01:55 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:

> I've just updated the tensorflow binding (with formatting cosmetics) and
> pushed to github.

My build of the git cloned tensorflow failed.

>Does 'tensorflow/c/c_api.h' exist anywhere on your system ?
>If so, you might try modifying the 'tensorflow_wrap.c' #include to use your path to the 'c_api.h'.

c_api.h exists in numerous places, particularly in the git cloned tensorflow just downloaded.
It also exists deep in a couple of Python systems.
As the  git cloned tensorflow build failed, I think my best plan is to delete it as it consumes much disk space.
I'll try using a path to one of the Python system versions.

I've updated cBound to your latest push.
Thanks for your assistance,
Roger

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 10:32                                   ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-12 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/1/23 20:12, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 7:01:55 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I've just updated the tensorflow binding (with formatting cosmetics) and
>> pushed to github.
>
> My build of the git cloned tensorflow failed.
>
>> Does 'tensorflow/c/c_api.h' exist anywhere on your system ?
>> If so, you might try modifying the 'tensorflow_wrap.c' #include to use your path to the 'c_api.h'.
>
> c_api.h exists in numerous places, particularly in the git cloned tensorflow just downloaded.
> It also exists deep in a couple of Python systems.
> As the  git cloned tensorflow build failed, I think my best plan is to delete it as it consumes much disk space.
> I'll try using a path to one of the Python system versions.
>
> I've updated cBound to your latest push.
> Thanks for your assistance,
> Roger

I doubt using a path to one of the Python system versions will work :/ .

Which OS are you using ?

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 10:51                                     ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:32:23 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:

> I doubt using a path to one of the Python system versions will work :/ .
Yes, it fails due to c_api.h wanting to reference other tensorflow/c header files

I've just succeeded building tier-1 tensorflow by
1. modifying tier-1/tensorflow/library/tensorflow.gpr:
for Source_Dirs use (".", "../source/**", "../../../../../Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/envs/tf/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow/include");
2. modifying tensorflow_wrap:
#include <tensorflow/c/c_api.h>

hello_TF compiles but link fails with:
ld: library not found for -ltensorflow
I think I should be able to fix this.

> Which OS are you using ?
MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015). although purchased new from Apple in 2018!
OSX restricted to version 10.13.6 High Sierra thanks to Apples planned obscelence policy.
(although somewhat a blessing in disguise)
GNAT Community 2021 (20210519)

I  also have a Mac_mini running OSX Ventura which has its own problems!
However, I do have the latest GNAT working on it.
If I can get this working on my MacBook Air I'll next try a  Mac_mini Ventura version.
I think tensorflow will build from source under Ventura.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 11:28                                       ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

My hello_tf link is failing with:

gprbuild -d -eL -P/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr --config=/Ada_Source/default.cgpr -s
Link
   [link]         hello_tf.adb
  "_TF_AbortWhile", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AbortWhile in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AbortWhile)
etc.

I have modified the hello_tf.gpr  linker section to
package Linker is
      for Default_Switches ("ada") use ("-Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib", "-L/Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/envs/tf/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow", "-ltensorflow_framework",
         "-L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/lib", "-lTensorFlow");
   end Linker;

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 12:18                                         ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-12 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/1/23 22:28, Roger Mc wrote:
> My hello_tf link is failing with:
>
> gprbuild -d -eL -P/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr --config=/Ada_Source/default.cgpr -s
> Link
>     [link]         hello_tf.adb
>    "_TF_AbortWhile", referenced from:
>        _Ada_TF_AbortWhile in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
>       (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AbortWhile)
> etc.

Hmm, by 'etc' do you mean there are many more undefined symbols ? If so,
could you pastebin the entire output of the gprbuild command

> I have modified the hello_tf.gpr  linker section to
> package Linker is
>        for Default_Switches ("ada") use ("-Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib", "-L/Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/envs/tf/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow", "-ltensorflow_framework",
>           "-L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/lib", "-lTensorFlow");
>     end Linker;

Maybe try adding "-ltensorflow" to the Linker 'Default_Switches', just
after the "-ltensorflow_framework" switch.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 21:57                                           ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:18:42 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 12/1/23 22:28, Roger Mc wrote:
> > My hello_tf link is failing with:
> >
> > gprbuild -d -eL -P/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr --config=/Ada_Source/default.cgpr -s
> > Link
> > [link] hello_tf.adb
> > Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
> > "_TF_AbortWhile", referenced from:
> > _Ada_TF_AbortWhile in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
> > (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AbortWhile)
> > etc.
> >
> Hmm, by 'etc' do you mean there are many more undefined symbols ? If so,
> could you pastebin the entire output of the gprbuild command

gprbuild -d -eL -P/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/hello_tf.gpr --config=/Ada_Source/default.cgpr -s
Bind
   [gprbind]      hello_tf.bexch
   [Ada]          hello_tf.ali
Link
   [link]         hello_tf.adb
  "_TF_AbortWhile", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AbortWhile in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AbortWhile)
  "_TF_AddControlInput", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AddControlInput in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AddControlInput)
  "_TF_AddGradients", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AddGradients in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AddGradientsWithPrefix, _Ada_TF_AddGradients )
  "_TF_AddGradientsWithPrefix", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AddGradientsWithPrefix in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AddGradientsWithPrefix)
  "_TF_AddInput", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AddInput in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AddInput, _Ada_TF_AddInputList )
  "_TF_AddInputList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_AddInputList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_AddInputList)
  "_TF_ApiDefMapGet", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ApiDefMapGet in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ApiDefMapGet)
  "_TF_ApiDefMapPut", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ApiDefMapPut in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ApiDefMapPut)
  "_TF_CloseDeprecatedSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_CloseDeprecatedSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_CloseDeprecatedSession)
  "_TF_CloseSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_CloseSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_CloseSession)
  "_TF_ColocateWith", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ColocateWith in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ColocateWith)
  "_TF_DeleteApiDefMap", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteApiDefMap in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteApiDefMap)
  "_TF_DeleteDeprecatedSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteDeprecatedSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteDeprecatedSession)
  "_TF_DeleteDeviceList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteDeviceList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteDeviceList)
  "_TF_DeleteFunction", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteFunction in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteFunction)
  "_TF_DeleteGraph", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteGraph in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteGraph)
  "_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefOptions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefOptions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefOptions)
  "_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefResults", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefResults in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteImportGraphDefResults)
  "_TF_DeleteLibraryHandle", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteLibraryHandle in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteLibraryHandle)
  "_TF_DeletePRunHandle", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeletePRunHandle in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeletePRunHandle)
  "_TF_DeleteServer", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteServer in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteServer)
  "_TF_DeleteSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteSession, _Ada_TF_DeleteSessionOptions )
  "_TF_DeleteSessionOptions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeleteSessionOptions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeleteSessionOptions)
  "_TF_DeprecatedSessionListDevices", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeprecatedSessionListDevices in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeprecatedSessionListDevices)
  "_TF_DeviceListCount", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeviceListCount in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeviceListCount)
  "_TF_DeviceListIncarnation", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeviceListIncarnation in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeviceListIncarnation)
  "_TF_DeviceListMemoryBytes", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeviceListMemoryBytes in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeviceListMemoryBytes)
  "_TF_DeviceListName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeviceListName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeviceListName)
  "_TF_DeviceListType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_DeviceListType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_DeviceListType)
  "_TF_ExtendGraph", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ExtendGraph in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ExtendGraph)
  "_TF_FinishOperation", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FinishOperation in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FinishOperation, _Ada_TF_FinishOperationLocked )
  "_TF_FinishOperationLocked", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FinishOperationLocked in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FinishOperationLocked)
  "_TF_FinishWhile", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FinishWhile in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FinishWhile)
  "_TF_FunctionGetAttrValueProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FunctionGetAttrValueProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FunctionGetAttrValueProto)
  "_TF_FunctionImportFunctionDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FunctionImportFunctionDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FunctionImportFunctionDef)
  "_TF_FunctionName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FunctionName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FunctionName)
  "_TF_FunctionSetAttrValueProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FunctionSetAttrValueProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FunctionSetAttrValueProto)
  "_TF_FunctionToFunctionDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_FunctionToFunctionDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_FunctionToFunctionDef)
  "_TF_GetAllOpList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GetAllOpList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GetAllOpList)
  "_TF_GetAllRegisteredKernels", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GetAllRegisteredKernels in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GetAllRegisteredKernels)
  "_TF_GetOpList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GetOpList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GetOpList)
  "_TF_GetRegisteredKernelsForOp", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GetRegisteredKernelsForOp in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GetRegisteredKernelsForOp)
  "_TF_GraphCopyFunction", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphCopyFunction in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphCopyFunction)
  "_TF_GraphGetFunctions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphGetFunctions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphGetFunctions)
  "_TF_GraphGetOpDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphGetOpDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphGetOpDef)
  "_TF_GraphGetTensorNumDims", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphGetTensorNumDims in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphGetTensorNumDims)
  "_TF_GraphGetTensorShape", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphGetTensorShape in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphGetTensorShape)
  "_TF_GraphImportGraphDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDef, _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithReturnOutputs , _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithResults )
  "_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithResults", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithResults in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithResults)
  "_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithReturnOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithReturnOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphImportGraphDefWithReturnOutputs)
  "_TF_GraphNextOperation", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphNextOperation in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphNextOperation)
  "_TF_GraphNumFunctions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphNumFunctions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphNumFunctions)
  "_TF_GraphOperationByName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphOperationByName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphOperationByName)
  "_TF_GraphSetTensorShape", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphSetTensorShape in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphSetTensorShape)
  "_TF_GraphToFunction", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphToFunction in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphToFunctionWithControlOutputs, _Ada_TF_GraphToFunction )
  "_TF_GraphToFunctionWithControlOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphToFunctionWithControlOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphToFunctionWithControlOutputs)
  "_TF_GraphToGraphDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphToGraphDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphToGraphDef)
  "_TF_GraphVersions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_GraphVersions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_GraphVersions)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddControlDependency", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddControlDependency in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddControlDependency)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddInputMapping", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddInputMapping in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddInputMapping)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOperation", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOperation in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOperation)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOutput", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOutput in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsAddReturnOutput)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOperations", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOperations in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOperations)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsNumReturnOutputs)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsRemapControlDependency", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsRemapControlDependency in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsRemapControlDependency)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetDefaultDevice", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetDefaultDevice in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetDefaultDevice)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetPrefix", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetPrefix in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetPrefix)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyNames", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyNames in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyNames)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyPrefix", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyPrefix in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefOptionsSetUniquifyPrefix)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsMissingUnusedInputMappings", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsMissingUnusedInputMappings in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsMissingUnusedInputMappings)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOperations", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOperations in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOperations)
  "_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ImportGraphDefResultsReturnOutputs)
  "_TF_LoadLibrary", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_LoadLibrary in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_LoadLibrary)
  "_TF_LoadSessionFromSavedModel", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_LoadSessionFromSavedModel in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_LoadSessionFromSavedModel)
  "_TF_NewApiDefMap", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewApiDefMap in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewApiDefMap)
  "_TF_NewDeprecatedSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewDeprecatedSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewDeprecatedSession)
  "_TF_NewGraph", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewGraph in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewGraph)
  "_TF_NewImportGraphDefOptions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewImportGraphDefOptions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewImportGraphDefOptions)
  "_TF_NewOperation", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewOperation in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewOperation, _Ada_TF_NewOperationLocked )
  "_TF_NewOperationLocked", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewOperationLocked in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewOperationLocked)
  "_TF_NewServer", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewServer in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewServer)
  "_TF_NewSession", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewSession in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewSessionOptions, _Ada_TF_NewSession )
  "_TF_NewSessionOptions", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_NewSessionOptions in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_NewSessionOptions)
  "_TF_OperationAllInputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationAllInputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationAllInputs)
  "_TF_OperationDevice", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationDevice in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationDevice)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrBool", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrBool in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrBoolList, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrBool )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrBoolList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrBoolList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrBoolList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrFloat", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrFloat in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrFloatList, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrFloat )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrFloatList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrFloatList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrFloatList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrInt", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrInt in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrIntList, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrInt )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrIntList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrIntList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrIntList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrMetadata", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrMetadata in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrMetadata)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrNameLength, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrName )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrNameLength", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrNameLength in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrNameLength)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrShape", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrShape in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrShapeList, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrShape )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrShapeList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrShapeList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrShapeList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrString", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrString in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrStringList, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrString )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrStringList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrStringList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrStringList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrTensor", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensor in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProto, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorList , _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProtoList , _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensor )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProto, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProtoList )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProtoList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProtoList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTensorShapeProtoList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrType, _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTypeList )
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrTypeList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTypeList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrTypeList)
  "_TF_OperationGetAttrValueProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrValueProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetAttrValueProto)
  "_TF_OperationGetControlInputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetControlInputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetControlInputs)
  "_TF_OperationGetControlOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetControlOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetControlOutputs)
  "_TF_OperationGetNumAttrs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationGetNumAttrs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationGetNumAttrs)
  "_TF_OperationInput", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationInput in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationInput, _Ada_TF_OperationInputType , _Ada_TF_OperationInputListLength )
  "_TF_OperationInputListLength", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationInputListLength in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationInputListLength)
  "_TF_OperationInputType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationInputType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationInputType)
  "_TF_OperationName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationName)
  "_TF_OperationNumControlInputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationNumControlInputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationNumControlInputs)
  "_TF_OperationNumControlOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationNumControlOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationNumControlOutputs)
  "_TF_OperationNumInputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationNumInputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationNumInputs)
  "_TF_OperationNumOutputs", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationNumOutputs in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationNumOutputs)
  "_TF_OperationOpType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationOpType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationOpType)
  "_TF_OperationOutputConsumers", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationOutputConsumers in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationOutputConsumers)
  "_TF_OperationOutputListLength", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationOutputListLength in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationOutputListLength)
  "_TF_OperationOutputNumConsumers", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationOutputNumConsumers in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationOutputNumConsumers)
  "_TF_OperationOutputType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationOutputType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationOutputType)
  "_TF_OperationToNodeDef", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_OperationToNodeDef in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_OperationToNodeDef)
  "_TF_PRun", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_PRun in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_PRunSetup, _Ada_TF_PRun )
  "_TF_PRunSetup", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_PRunSetup in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_PRunSetup)
  "_TF_RegisterFilesystemPlugin", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_RegisterFilesystemPlugin in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_RegisterFilesystemPlugin)
  "_TF_Reset", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_Reset in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_Reset)
  "_TF_Run", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_Run in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_Run)
  "_TF_ServerJoin", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ServerJoin in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ServerJoin)
  "_TF_ServerStart", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ServerStart in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ServerStart)
  "_TF_ServerStop", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ServerStop in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ServerStop)
  "_TF_ServerTarget", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_ServerTarget in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_ServerTarget)
  "_TF_SessionListDevices", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SessionListDevices in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SessionListDevices)
  "_TF_SessionPRun", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SessionPRun in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SessionPRunSetup, _Ada_TF_SessionPRun )
  "_TF_SessionPRunSetup", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SessionPRunSetup in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SessionPRunSetup)
  "_TF_SessionRun", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SessionRun in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SessionRun)
  "_TF_SetAttrBool", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrBool in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrBool, _Ada_TF_SetAttrBoolList )
  "_TF_SetAttrBoolList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrBoolList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrBoolList)
  "_TF_SetAttrFloat", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrFloat in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrFloatList, _Ada_TF_SetAttrFloat )
  "_TF_SetAttrFloatList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrFloatList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrFloatList)
  "_TF_SetAttrFuncName", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrFuncName in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrFuncName)
  "_TF_SetAttrInt", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrInt in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrInt, _Ada_TF_SetAttrIntList )
  "_TF_SetAttrIntList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrIntList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrIntList)
  "_TF_SetAttrPlaceholder", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrPlaceholder in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrPlaceholder)
  "_TF_SetAttrShape", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrShape in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrShapeList, _Ada_TF_SetAttrShape )
  "_TF_SetAttrShapeList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrShapeList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrShapeList)
  "_TF_SetAttrString", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrString in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrStringList, _Ada_TF_SetAttrString )
  "_TF_SetAttrStringList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrStringList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrStringList)
  "_TF_SetAttrTensor", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensor in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProtoList, _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensor , _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProto , _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorList )
  "_TF_SetAttrTensorList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorList)
  "_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProtoList, _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProto )
  "_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProtoList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProtoList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrTensorShapeProtoList)
  "_TF_SetAttrType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrType, _Ada_TF_SetAttrTypeList )
  "_TF_SetAttrTypeList", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrTypeList in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrTypeList)
  "_TF_SetAttrValueProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetAttrValueProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetAttrValueProto)
  "_TF_SetConfig", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetConfig in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetConfig)
  "_TF_SetDevice", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetDevice in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetDevice)
  "_TF_SetPayload", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetPayload in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetPayload)
  "_TF_SetShape", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetShape in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetShape)
  "_TF_SetTarget", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_SetTarget in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_SetTarget)
  "_TF_StringAssignView", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringAssignView in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringAssignView)
  "_TF_StringCopy", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringCopy in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringCopy)
  "_TF_StringDealloc", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringDealloc in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringDealloc)
  "_TF_StringGetCapacity", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringGetCapacity in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringGetCapacity)
  "_TF_StringGetDataPointer", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringGetDataPointer in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringGetDataPointer)
  "_TF_StringGetSize", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringGetSize in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringGetSize)
  "_TF_StringGetType", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringGetType in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringGetType)
  "_TF_StringInit", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_StringInit in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_StringInit)
  "_TF_TensorFromProto", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_TensorFromProto in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_TensorFromProto)
  "_TF_TryEvaluateConstant", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_TryEvaluateConstant in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_TryEvaluateConstant)
  "_TF_UpdateEdge", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_UpdateEdge in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_UpdateEdge)
  "_TF_Version", referenced from:
      _Ada_TF_Version in libTensorFlow.a(tensorflow_wrap.o)
     (maybe you meant: _Ada_TF_Version)
gprbuild: link of hello_tf.adb failed
gprbuild: failed command was: /usr/bin/clang++ hello_tf.o b__hello_tf.o /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-0/swig/library/build/swig.o /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-0/swig/library/build/swig-pointers.o /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/lib/libTensorFlow.a -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -L/Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow -ltensorflow_framework -L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/lib -lTensorFlow -ltensorflow -L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/
hello_tf/build/ -L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf/build/ -L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/objects/ -L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-0/swig/library/build/ -L/opt/gnat-ce-2021/lib/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin15/10.3.1/adalib/ /opt/gnat-ce-2021/lib/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin15/10.3.1/adalib/libgnat.a -Wl,-rpath,/Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow -Wl,-rpath,@executable_path/../../..//library/lib -Wl,-rpath,@executable_path//build -Wl,-rpat
h,@executable_path/../../..//library/objects -Wl,-rpath,@executable_path/../../../../..//tier-0/swig/library/build -Wl,-rpath,/opt/gnat-ce-2021/lib/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin15/10.3.1/adalib -o /Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/applet/demo/hello_tf//hello_tf
[2023-01-13 08:31:12] process exited with status 4, 100% (14/14), elapsed time: 00.77s
.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-12 22:09                                           ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-12 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:18:42 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 12/1/23 22:28, Roger Mc wrote:

> > I have modified the hello_tf.gpr linker section to
> > package Linker is
> > for Default_Switches ("ada") use ("-Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib", "-L/Users/rogermcmurtrie/miniconda3/envs/tf/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tensorflow", "-ltensorflow_framework",
> > "-L/Ada_Source/cBound/tier-1/tensorflow/library/lib", "-lTensorFlow");
> > end Linker;
> Maybe try adding "-ltensorflow" to the Linker 'Default_Switches', just
> after the "-ltensorflow_framework" switch.

Adding  "-ltensorflow" didn't work as my tensorflow installation doesn't have any libtensorflow libraries.

I tried installing a new version of tensor flow via pip install tensorflow and checked that it had installed correctly as described by the installation instructions.
The new version still only contains the following libraries
libtensorflow_framework.2.6.5.dylib
libtensorflow_framework.2.dylib
libtensorflow_framework.dylib

Today, I'll try  getting hello_tf to work on my Ventura machine using a brew installation of tensorflow.
Brew installation of tensorflow  under High Sierra fails.
Regards,
Roger

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13  0:12                                             ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-13  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:09:57 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> Today, I'll try getting hello_tf to work on my Ventura machine using a brew installation of tensorflow.

Good news!
hello_tf works under my OSX Ventura after a bit of adjustment.

I didn't need to change the linker settings.
Tensorflow installed by Brew includes
libtensorflow_framework.dylib and
libtensorflow.so

-ltensorflow presumably linked to libtensorflow.so
A bit strange as I thought that Apple had deprecated so files long ago.

@ 2023-01-13  0:40                                               ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-13  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 11:12:25 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:09:57 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> > Today, I'll try getting hello_tf to work on my Ventura machine using a brew installation of tensorflow.
> Good news!
> hello_tf works under my OSX Ventura after a bit of adjustment.

All I need now is a few clues on how to use the bindings.
For example, how to implement:
mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist

Regards,
Roger

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13  7:19                                               ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-13  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13/1/23 11:12, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:09:57 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>> Today, I'll try getting hello_tf to work on my Ventura machine using a brew installation of tensorflow.
>
> Good news!
> hello_tf works under my OSX Ventura after a bit of adjustment.

Good news indeed :) .

> I didn't need to change the linker settings.
> Tensorflow installed by Brew includes
> libtensorflow_framework.dylib and
> libtensorflow.so

Would you able to send me a patch file for the bits which did need
adjusting, so I can add it to the cBound repo ?

> -ltensorflow presumably linked to libtensorflow.so
> A bit strange as I thought that Apple had deprecated so files long ago.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Apple or MacOS except a vague
notion that it was based on one of the BSD's ?

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13  7:24                                                 ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-13  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13/1/23 11:40, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 11:12:25 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
>
> All I need now is a few clues on how to use the bindings.
> For example, how to implement:
> mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist

Yes, indeed. I was unable to find any demo's or examples which use the
TF C API. If you find any please let me know ?

Also, I am on the #ada IRC channel at 'irc.libera.chat'. Would be great
if you could join and discuss TF in Ada there (my nick is charlie5).

Regards.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13 11:18                                                 ` Marius Amado-Alves
From: Marius Amado-Alves @ 2023-01-13 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> For example, how to implement:
> mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist
> (Roger)

Isn't Keras Python?
(If you're going to use Python, why use Ada?)
[The MNIST data is available independently of any language (http://yann.lecun.com/exdb/mnist/)]
Thanks.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13 14:55                                                   ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-13 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 10:18:29 PM UTC+11, amado...@gmail.com wrote:
> > For example, how to implement:
> > mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist
> > (Roger)
>
> Isn't Keras Python?
Yes.
> (If you're going to use Python, why use Ada?)
The objective is to provide an example of the use of cBound in providing an interface between Tensorflow (Python) and Ada.
The idea of this example is simply (?) to use an existing Tensorflow  function to read data into an Ada program for processing by the Ada program.
>Why use Ada?
Some of us prefer to program in Ada rather than in Python.
> [The MNIST data is available independently of any language (http://yann.lecun.com/exdb/mnist/)]
True.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13 22:08                                                 ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-13 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:18:58 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> Would you able to send me a patch file for the bits which did need
> adjusting, so I can add it to the cBound repo ?

Probably easier if I just report changes that I found necessary to get it to work.
 A patch file would probably include stuff specific to my own installation and formatting preferences.
1.  I removed "-lpthread" from Builder sections of the project (gpr) files due to builder complaint.
2.  In tensorflow_wrap.c I needed to change
#include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
#include <tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
3. In tensorflow.gpr I needed to change
with "swig";
with "../../../tier-0/swig/library/swig.gpr";
4. In tensorflow.gpr I added my path to tensorflow/c/c_api.h to the Source_Dirs
In my case: "/usr/local/Cellar/libtensorflow/2.11.0/include"
5. Not sure whether or not I caused this diff statement for the gpr files:
-end hello_TF;
\ No newline at end of file
+end Hello_TF;
6. In hello_tf.gpr:
-with
-     "tensorflow",
-     "swig";
+with "../../../library/tensorflow.gpr";
Presumably with is "swig" redundant as imported by tensorflow.gpr

> I'm afraid I don't know anything about Apple or MacOS except a vague
> notion that it was based on one of the BSD's ?
Yes, MacOS is a Unix derivative and can be interacted with using standard Unix commands.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-13 22:13                                                   ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-13 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:23:51 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 13/1/23 11:40, Roger Mc wrote:
> > On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 11:12:25 AM UTC+11, Roger Mc wrote:
> >
> > All I need now is a few clues on how to use the bindings.
> > For example, how to implement:
> > mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist
> >
> Yes, indeed. I was unable to find any demo's or examples which use the
> TF C API. If you find any please let me know ?
Certainly.
My current intention is to develop an example of my own but it might take some time.
I intend to start by using my current methods then adapt the result yo use cBound.
Not particularly confident at this stage!

> Also, I am on the #ada IRC channel at 'irc.libera.chat'. Would be great
> if you could join and discuss TF in Ada there (my nick is charlie5).
I'll check it out.

 Regards.

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-14  9:35                                                   ` Rod Kay
From: Rod Kay @ 2023-01-14  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 14/1/23 09:08, Roger Mc wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:18:58 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Would you able to send me a patch file for the bits which did need
>> adjusting, so I can add it to the cBound repo ?
>
> Probably easier if I just report changes that I found necessary to get it to work.
>   A patch file would probably include stuff specific to my own installation and formatting preferences.
> 1.  I removed "-lpthread" from Builder sections of the project (gpr) files due to builder complaint.
> 2.  In tensorflow_wrap.c I needed to change
> #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
> #include <tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
> 3. In tensorflow.gpr I needed to change
> with "swig";
> with "../../../tier-0/swig/library/swig.gpr";
> 4. In tensorflow.gpr I added my path to tensorflow/c/c_api.h to the Source_Dirs
> In my case: "/usr/local/Cellar/libtensorflow/2.11.0/include"
> 5. Not sure whether or not I caused this diff statement for the gpr files:
> -end hello_TF;
> \ No newline at end of file
> +end Hello_TF;
> 6. In hello_tf.gpr:
> -with
> -     "tensorflow",
> -     "swig";
> +with "../../../library/tensorflow.gpr";
> Presumably with is "swig" redundant as imported by tensorflow.gpr

Thanks.

I've opened an issue for these problems in the github cBound repo ...

      https://github.com/charlie5/cBound/issues/2

Perhaps we can continue there. This thread is getting a bit *big* :) .

* Re: Artificial Intelligence libraries in ADA
@ 2023-01-14 11:53                                                     ` Roger Mc
From: Roger Mc @ 2023-01-14 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 8:34:53 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 14/1/23 09:08, Roger Mc wrote:
> > On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 6:18:58 PM UTC+11, roda...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Would you able to send me a patch file for the bits which did need
> >> adjusting, so I can add it to the cBound repo ?
> >
> > Probably easier if I just report changes that I found necessary to get it to work.
> > A patch file would probably include stuff specific to my own installation and formatting preferences.
> > 1. I removed "-lpthread" from Builder sections of the project (gpr) files due to builder complaint.
> > 2. In tensorflow_wrap.c I needed to change
> > #include <tensorflow/tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
> > #include <tensorflow/c/c_api.h>
> > 3. In tensorflow.gpr I needed to change
> > with "swig";
> > with "../../../tier-0/swig/library/swig.gpr";
> > 4. In tensorflow.gpr I added my path to tensorflow/c/c_api.h to the Source_Dirs
> > In my case: "/usr/local/Cellar/libtensorflow/2.11.0/include"
> > 5. Not sure whether or not I caused this diff statement for the gpr files:
> > -end hello_TF;
> > \ No newline at end of file
> > +end Hello_TF;
> > 6. In hello_tf.gpr:
> > -with
> > - "tensorflow",
> > - "swig";
> > +with "../../../library/tensorflow.gpr";
> > Presumably with is "swig" redundant as imported by tensorflow.gpr
> >
> Thanks.
>

> I've opened an issue for these problems in the github cBound repo ...
>
> https://github.com/charlie5/cBound/issues/2
>

> Perhaps we can continue there. This thread is getting a bit *big* :) .

Agreed.
I'll recheck Problem 3