From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: generating and compiling a very large file
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 14:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-06-03T14:43:25-07:00	[thread overview]

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 1:14:40 PM UTC-6, Stephen Leake wrote:
> I'm working on a parser generator. One of the files generated is very large;

The idea of a large aggregate is good, another thing that you could do is spread this out via SEPARATE, or perhaps via generics. Working with an interpreter I combined SEPARATE, GENERIC and overloading to do a static set of operations, see the "risi_script-types-implementation*.ad?" here: https://github.com/OneWingedShark/Risi/tree/master/src

That might not be appropriate given that you're not interpreting things, though.
If that's the case what you could do is make TABLE a constant and populate it in-source.