From: Mace Ayres <mace.ayres@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Text_io package's Positive_Count type
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:04:22 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

-- combinations.ads -- physical file
with gearbox; use  gearbox;
with Ada.Strings.Unbounded; use Ada.Strings.Unbounded;
with Term_IO;              use TERM_IO;
with Text_IO;                use Text_IO;
package combinations is
col_is : Positive_Count ;  -- types from Text_IO
row_is : Positive_Count ;
procedure build;
end combinations;
-- *************************************
-- combinations.adb -- physical file
package body combination is
procedure build is
..
put(" Row is " );   put(row_is);
put(" Column is "); put(col_is);
end combinations;

compiler error
line_no : no candidate interpretations match the actual:
     missing argument for parameter 'Item' in call to "put"
  possible missing instantiation of Text_IO.Integer_IO
  expected type "Standard Integer"
  found type Ada.Text_IO.count

____
This is different error than before and I easily see Put() is expecting Integer but has the.. count type; so I need some sort of translation to satisfy put(), maybe with and use Text_IO.Integer_IO as error message suggest?