From: Rick Newbie <nuttin@nuttn.nowhere>
Subject: Ada Community debugger won't run
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 07:04:45 -0800
Date: 2020-01-11T07:04:45-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
I just installed Ada and I am working through some tutorials. However I
am unable to debug. When I just want to start the debugger, I get the
following lines in the output window

[2020-01-11 05:05:11] Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
ImportError: No module named site

with a dialog saying "The underlying debugger died unexpectedly"

My system is Windows 10 and I don't think there's anything special with
it. besides I am getting this same on another computer as well.

So I did some research and I figured that I have to set the PYTHONHOME
and PYTHONPATCH environment variables manually. I did that and now I am
getting another error in the output window

[2020-01-11 07:03:28] ImportError: No module named site

But I can't find any useful information about that. Any help is greatly
appreciated

Thank you