From: hreba <hreba@t-online.de>
Subject: Which site to upload software?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:21:37 +0200	[thread overview]

After years of sucking free software from the web, I think I finally can
return something which might be of interest for others. It is a
framework for the simulation of physical systems, together with some
example systems.

Which site would you recommend?
--
Frank Hrebabetzky, Kronach	+49 / 9261 / 950 0565