From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: ANN: GCC 12.2.0 for macOS (x86_64 and aarch64)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 19:02:46 +0000	[thread overview]

Find GCC 12.2.0 & tools for Intel silicon (will run on Apple silicon
under Rosetta) at
https://github.com/simonjwright/distributing-gcc/releases/tag/gcc-12.2.0-x86_64

Built on High Sierra with Python 3.9 (because Apple have withdrawn 2.7
in Monterey).

Also, the same for Apple silicon, built on Ventura but I’ve done my best
to make sure it’ll run on Monterey, at
https://github.com/simonjwright/distributing-gcc/releases/tag/gcc-12.2.0-aarch64

I’ve marked both as pre-release, but I’m specially interested (if anyone
has some time on their hands) in a check of the aarch64 version on
Monterey.