* TASH sources?
@ 2020-08-03  9:16 mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2020-08-03  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear.all,
I wanted to try to use the Ada Tcl/Tk binding TASH [1], but the download page has links to www.adatcl.com that sends me to some chinese-written site.  I guess www.adatcl.com expired?

Do someone know where I can find the sources of TASH?

Please note that, for reasons too long to be explained here, I am __not__ interested in alternatives to TASH, __unless__ they are Tcl/Tk bindings.

Thank you in advance

Riccardo

[1] http://tcladashell.sourceforge.net/index.htm

* Re: TASH sources?
@ 2020-08-03  9:28 ` mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2020-08-03  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am replying to my own post...  Deep down in the Google results I found a github version of TASH

https://github.com/simonjwright/tcladashell

Despite the different name it seems like the original sourceforge TASH (or a fork?) revived on github

@ 2020-08-03 13:38 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2020-08-03 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com> writes:

> Do someone know where I can find the sources of TASH?

I altered the project page on SF to point to the new Github site, but
forgot about the project web pages. Sorry.

I've been moving my projects to Github; it's a far more pleasant and
performant environment, I find.

> [1] http://tcladashell.sourceforge.net/index.htm

This page now points you to https://github.com/simonjwright/tcladashell

* Re: TASH sources?
@ 2020-08-03 13:40   ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2020-08-03 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com> writes:

> I am replying to my own post...  Deep down in the Google results I
> found a github version of TASH
>
> https://github.com/simonjwright/tcladashell
>
> Despite the different name it seems like the original sourceforge TASH
> (or a fork?) revived on github

I thought it was the same name?

Anyway, the project has moved to Github, under the same management :-)

* Re: TASH sources?
@ 2020-08-03 13:49     ` mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2020-08-03 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 3:40:28 PM UTC+2, Simon Wright wrote:
> mockturtle <frame...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I am replying to my own post... Deep down in the Google results I
> > found a github version of TASH
> >
> > https://github.com/simonjwright/tcladashell
> >
> > Despite the different name it seems like the original sourceforge TASH
> > (or a fork?) revived on github
> I thought it was the same name?
>
> Anyway, the project has moved to Github, under the same management :

-)
wonderful, thank you!

* Re: TASH sources?
@ 2020-08-03 13:53 ` gautier_niouzes