From: mmcnett@sparc53.cs.uiuc.edu (mcnett michael david)
Subject: GNAT pragma IMPORT and type conversions
Date: 5 Oct 94 18:42:19 GMT
Date: 1994-10-05T18:42:19+00:00	[thread overview]

In my current project, I am using the GNAT Ada package and interfacing
(pragma IMPORT) with the C language.  I can do the interfaces well and
send/receive variables, but I am not sure about how the language converts
from ada types (integer, array, access, etc.) to C types (unsigned long,
unsigned long long, pointers, etc.).  Also, what about subtypes and
enumerated types.  I imagine it looks at the base class in the conversion.

Are there any example programs out there that deal with this problem? If
so, where are they?

Thanks in advance,

Michael McNett               |
Graduate Student             |