From: ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: variable text for button
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:44:18 +0200	[thread overview]

I am using a   Gtk_Message Dialog in a surrounding in which I use
strings in  variable languages. That means that I can switch languages
by changing the variable lan, butfor the button I cannot find the
parameter to switch the text.
I now use
MessageBox := Gtk_Message_Dialog_New(null,
1,
Message_Warning(lan),
Buttons_Close,
            Text(lan));
  MessageBox.Set_Title(Title(lan));

This gives a button with the Close text in the language of the operating
system but I want:
Button_Text(lan) on the button
How can I do this?