From: "Björn Lundin" <b.f.lundin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bbc:microbit and buttons and No_Implicit_Dynamic_Code
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:29:33 +0200
Date: 2018-07-25T11:29:33+02:00	[thread overview]

On 2018-07-25 11:03, fabien.chouteau@gmail.com wrote:

> This is to enforce the coding style of the library.
I understand that. But it is annoying to get a compilation error
for writing 'Microbit' instead of 'MicroBit', especially in a case
insensitive language.

>I agree that this is not very friendly for beginners. I will try to find a solution.
> I opened a issue on github for this: https://github.com/AdaCore/Ada_Drivers_Library/issues/271

Great

> We could have a debugging example.
Yes, please consider it.
My wife works as a science teacher grades 7-9.
They now have to teach programming.
The MicroBit is essentially what they need.
It would be a pity if they write Javascript then...
But perhaps they will use the block language instead.
But it would be nice if Ada was an easy and well documented option.
This is going the right way, I think.

>> main.adb:55:33: violation of restriction "No_Implicit_Dynamic_Code" at
>> system.ads:45
>
> I was not aware of this problem, can you please open an issue on GitHub for this? https://github.com/AdaCore/Ada_Drivers_Library/issues

I'll do that.

Björn