From: Shark8 <OneWingedShark@gmail.com>
Subject: Static_Predicate on array-types.
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:43:16 -0600
Date: 2014-07-17T13:43:16-06:00	[thread overview]

Is there any particular reason why we cannot put static-predicates on an
array-type, such as (e.g.) to ensure that some condition always holds?

Example, we want an unbounded array, but to ensure the first index is
always 1:
     Type One_Based_Vector is Array(Positive Range <>) of Integer
       with Static_Predicate => One_Based_Vector'First = 1;