From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org>
Subject: Re: Create and Append_File
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 17:59:39 +0200
Date: 2019-06-07T17:59:39+02:00	[thread overview]

On 6/7/19 10:01 AM, Simon Wright wrote:

> I guess I should add this to my StackOverflow answer which may have been
> the trigger for this question. I have No Idea why I thought it sensible
> to Create the file in Append_File mode.

Yes, I saw Create with Append_File and wondered what that should do. It seemed
reasonable that it would open the file in append mode if it existed, and create
it in output mode otherwise, but that's not what GNAT does, so here we are.

"You couldn't catch clap in a brothel, silly English K...niggets."
Monty Python & the Holy Grail