From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org>
Subject: Re: Using Generic Pasckages
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 16:15:58 +0200
Date: 2020-04-11T16:15:58+02:00	[thread overview]

On 4/11/20 3:16 PM, ldries46 wrote:
> I already have a generic package for such a buffer (instantiations can be made
> for all kind of types(f.i integers, unbounded_Strings). Do it is logical that I
> want to use that package with two instantiations for the same type.

If your generic requires 2 instantiations to have 2 buffers, then it's an
Abstract State Machine (ASM). Another approach is an Abstract Data Type (ADT).
With an ADT you'd have a single instantiation and 2 objects of the ADT's type.

"Frankie Wolf, wanted by Federal authorities for
dancing with a mailman."
Take the Money and Run