* Product Release Announcement – PTC ObjectAda V10.2 for Windows
@ 2020-07-27 23:39 Shawn Fanning
From: Shawn Fanning @ 2020-07-27 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On July 22, 2020, PTC announced the availability of version 10.2 of our ObjectAda for Windows and ObjectAda64 for Windows products. This new product release provides full support for Ada 2012 language features and represents the completion of the phased implementation strategy PTC adopted for Ada 2012 language feature support within the ObjectAda technology. With ObjectAda for Windows version 10.2, the ObjectAda compiler conforms to the Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite (ACATS) version 4.1Q and adds several new features not present in the previous release (ObjectAda version 10.1 released in May 2019) including support for storage subpools and the Default_Storage_Pool pragma, execution time enforcement of type invariants, and complete support for new Ada expression forms.

The new installation approach introduced with ObjectAda for Windows v10.x allows ObjectAda to be used with the latest releases of Microsoft’s Visual Studio tools and the Windows 10 SDK.  ObjectAda version 10.2 includes version 4.0.0 of the ObjectAda Ada Development Toolkit (ADT) Eclipse interface which supports Eclipse 2020-03 (4.15) or later. All of these upgrades combined make ObjectAda for Windows version 10.2 a solid, modern, and effective toolset for development of mission-critical application code in the Ada language.  ObjectAda version 10.2 supports Ada 95, Ada 2005, and Ada 2012 compiler operation modes to provide compatibility with previous versions.

Additional information about ObjectAda version 10.2 is available within the Product Release Announcement which can be downloaded from https://www.ptc.com/products/developer-tools/objectada.

Customers with active subscription licenses for ObjectAda for Windows v10.x or ObjectAda64 for Windows v10.x are entitled to a no-charge upgrade to v10.2.

If you are not currently using ObjectAda and wish to learn more or if you are using an earlier release of ObjectAda and wish to upgrade, register your request at https://www.ptc.com/en/products/developer-tools/objectada/contact-sales.

With Best Regards,
Shawn Fanning

* Re: Product Release Announcement – PTC ObjectAda V10.2 for Windows
@ 2020-07-28 13:50 ` nobody in particular
From: nobody in particular @ 2020-07-28 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I could not find any pricing on your site.

I'm not sure how many of the guys on the newsgroup own software
companies but I know many of us are hobbyists and would appreciate
transparent pricing without getting a salesman involved.