From: "Stéphane Rivière" <stef@genesix.fr>
Subject: Re: Ann: HAC v.0.095
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 10:26:00 +0200	[thread overview]

> * Improvements since v.0.085:

Well done Gautier !

In our company, we now use HAC here to replace many big Bash scripts in
our servers cluster spread in 3 european DC. Big gain of productivity
and maintenability.

Incidentally, HAc is up to 7 times faster than Bash for a much lower
resource consumption. Surprising when you see the poverty of the syntax
and semantics of Bash.

--
Be Seeing You
Number Six