From: "Jeffrey R.Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.acm.org.not>
Subject: Re: New Ada Forge: catalog of (almost) all Ada open source code & tools
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:07:53 +0100	[thread overview]

On 2022-02-12 19:47, william wrote:

> The purpose of this site is to bring to the Ada developer a catalog of (almost)
> all Ada open source code and tools existing in different public repositories.
>
> ==> This catalog is structured according to a software developer perspective
> (taxonomy).

I have no idea how I would find anything I would look for with this. Where would
I look to find something like https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC?
https://github.com/jrcarter/Ada_GUI? These are not frameworks, services,
engines, ... There doesn't seem to be any place for them under libs, which I
presume is short for libraries, which is where I would look for them.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
Dr. Strangelove