From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Aspect location in expression function.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 00:20:50 -0500	[thread overview]

"G.B." <bauhaus@notmyhomepage.invalid> wrote in message
news:t6j7se$8b1$1@dont-email.me...
> On 24.05.22 06:05, Randy Brukardt wrote:
> Who cares to see "is abstract" if P is in a spec?
> The implementer, I guess, but the client? Less so.

Any client that needs to declare an extension (pretty common in OOP),
especially as "abstract" routines mostly are used with root types (and
interfaces). I suppose you could "program by error" and just let the
compiler complain if you don't give a body for something abstract, but it's
generally recommended to know what you're doing and not just try to make the
compiler happy.