From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Good news
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:38:06 +0200	[thread overview]

On 2022-06-28 13:29, J-P. Rosen wrote:
> A recent survey
> (https://www.analyticsinsight.net/top-10-outdated-programming-languages-to-forget-in-2022/)
>
> enumerated the "TOP 10 OUTDATED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES TO FORGET IN
> 2022". Although it mentionned COBOL, Pascal,
> Objective-C among others, it didn't mention Ada.
> Let's hope that it's not because the journalist didn't even know about
> Ada...
>
> Disclaimer: anyway, I don't think there is any value in that kind of
> survey,
> I was just afraid of seeing Ada mentionned...

A site called "Analytics Insight?"

   "No!" interrupted Owl, who was wise.
   "I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight.
   How could an intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
       -- The Story Of The Hare Who Lost His Spectacles

For sure, they listed criteria of "outdated" and then shown how these
languages fulfill them. No? I am shocked! (:-))