From: Ole-Hjalmar Kristensen <ole-hjalmar.kristensen@substitute_employer_here.com>
Subject: Re: Help installing GNAT 3.15p on a linux machine
Date: 20 Jan 2005 16:29:17 +0100
Date: 2005-01-20T15:29:23+00:00	[thread overview]

You probably need to do something like the following:

setenv PATH /usr/gnat/bin:$PATH
rehash

I assume you already have another gcc on your system, and that the
error message
"gcc: b~hello.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system"
is coming from that one.

BTW., gnatmake hello should be sufficient to compile and link your
program, no need to start gcc explicitly.

--
   C++: The power, elegance and simplicity of a hand grenade.