From: "stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net>
Subject: About a reference I noticed.
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:02:23 GMT
Date: 2004-09-16T01:02:23+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi everyone, I'm sure it's a stupid question but I've been wondering for a
while now..

I've been looking at my stats for ada world and I noticed that I'm being
linked at from the following website:

 http://mo.boeing.com/home/Soft_Eng/ADA/ada.html

But I can't get to it.  Anyone can tell me why?  I'd like to see the page
but it's telling me
"mo.boeing.com could not be found."

Thanks all.