From: "James E. Hopper" <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: IDE for Ada on Mac OS X?
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:13:07 GMT
Date: 2004-11-03T01:13:07+00:00	[thread overview]

For what its worth i did a lot of the IDE integration and got apple to
put in some things as well to support Ada.  I use it for my work nearly
every day.  I do both mac native apps as well as Gtk apps that i host
ob both os x and on linux all the time.

it is a very robust system and i enjoy working with it.  The fact that
i use it for my work and not just my hobby means i have a VERY strong
incentive to keep it working well ;-)

The GUI for gdb works very nicely as well (Thanks to Stephen Bespalco)
and Andrew And Al Reynolds keep the compiler humming along.

best jim