* New competition: Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award
@ 2021-06-28 10:11 Fabien Chouteau
From: Fabien Chouteau @ 2021-06-28 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello here,

I am happy announce AdaCore's new programming competition: The Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award!

The announcement is here: https://blog.adacore.com/announcing-the-first-ada-spark-crate-of-the-year-award

And you can register here: https://github.com/AdaCore/Ada-SPARK-Crate-Of-The-Year

Cheers,

* Re: New competition: Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award
@ 2021-06-30 11:44 ` Marius Amado-Alves
From: Marius Amado-Alves @ 2021-06-30 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

A candidate project must be on github? (fair enough)
Any Alire crate project must be on github?
Thanks.

* Re: New competition: Ada/SPARK Crate Of The Year Award
@ 2021-06-30 12:47   ` Fabien Chouteau
From: Fabien Chouteau @ 2021-06-30 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 1:44:19 PM UTC+2, amado...@gmail.com wrote:
> A candidate project must be on github? (fair enough)
> Any Alire crate project must be on github?

For the Alire community index, your crate can either be in tarball format and hosted anywhere you want,
or it can be a commit in a git repo in which case we ask you to host it on GitHub, SourceForge, GitLab or Bitbucket.