* neopets hacking
@ 2005-01-30 16:57 roadkill8134
From: roadkill8134 @ 2005-01-30 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

ever wanted to get rich really quick will here all u have to do is
follow these quick easy steps

1)go to this link
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=westonlover8134

2)ok u should see a button that says sign up even if u have an account
amke a new one with this one.

3)activate your account

4)go to faeirie land and click on the north east cloud u should enter a
shop were all paint brushes are a 100 np each buy as many as you want
and sell them for million of np

NOTE:if this doesnt work try again

* Re: neopets hacking
@ 2005-02-20  1:32 ` hominid
From: hominid @ 2005-02-20  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

just email me your username and pass word and what you want i can do levels
items get you limited edition pets brushes any amount of money even pet
levels but only 25 items at a time just email hob12321@hotmail.co.uk also
you must have over 1000 np already or i cant get you np or items or
neopets only pet levels

* Re: neopets hacking
@ 2005-03-03  8:24 ` Gargamel
From: Gargamel @ 2005-03-03  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am also offering this trick except aswell as that your neopets will
instantly be raised by 100 levels although it may take some time to do so
if it does not work the first time continue trying and if you are unhappy
with the result neomail me and we can discuss it. The link you must follow
to gain mny extra's is
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=slimshadyalterego insert that
in your browser and sign up.

* Re: neopets hacking
@ 2005-03-18 12:41   ` samuel.duff
From: samuel.duff @ 2005-03-18 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=slimshadyalterego insert
that

har har har the a god dam referal thing gets him stiff

* Re: neopets hacking
@ 2005-04-15 11:40     ` aetheria
From: aetheria @ 2005-04-15 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-05-09 10:02       ` tanminghor
From: tanminghor @ 2005-05-09 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

oh my god. why are you people cheating small kids to refer you? get a
life.=/