* GNAT Pro Nominated 'Product of the Year' in Jupiter Media's Datamation Awards
@ 2005-02-02 13:05 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2005-02-02 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

AdaCore is up against Mozilla's Firefox, VMWare's Workstation and Novell's
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server so changes to win are almost nil. Still we
should all support AdaCore the best we can and make a tick at "GNAT Pro
Toolset":

http://awards.jupitermedia.com/index.php/4231

They have extended the deadline from 31.01 to 02.02 so it's now or never!

With Regards

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net
http://www.ada.krischik.com

* Re: GNAT Pro Nominated 'Product of the Year' in Jupiter Media's Datamation Awards
@ 2005-02-02 14:01 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2005-02-02 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1107349569.67e5a0b27f98d04ebcaeb1d3b38a9c06@teranews>, Martin Krischik <martin@krischik.com> writes:
> Hello,
>
> AdaCore is up against Mozilla's Firefox, VMWare's Workstation and Novell's
> SUSE Linux Enterprise Server so changes to win are almost nil. Still we
> should all support AdaCore the best we can and make a tick at "GNAT Pro
> Toolset":
>
> http://awards.jupitermedia.com/index.php/4231

For me that gives a search page.

* Re: GNAT Pro Nominated 'Product of the Year' in Jupiter Media's Datamation Awards
@ 2005-02-02 14:27   ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2005-02-02 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

<verï¿œffentlicht & per Mail versendet>

Larry Kilgallen wrote:

> In article <1107349569.67e5a0b27f98d04ebcaeb1d3b38a9c06@teranews>, Martin
> Krischik <martin@krischik.com> writes:
>> Hello,
>>
>> AdaCore is up against Mozilla's Firefox, VMWare's Workstation and
>> Novell's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server so changes to win are almost nil.
>> Still we should all support AdaCore the best we can and make a tick at
>> "GNAT Pro Toolset":
>>
>> http://awards.jupitermedia.com/index.php/4231
>
> For me that gives a search page.

Dam there is a '1' gone missing. Should be:

http://awards.jupitermedia.com/index.php/42311

or start from AdaCore:

http://www.gnat.com/pressroom_14.php

With Regards