* Re: You will ask why have i invented many scalable algorithms and there implementations?
       [not found] <pjton9$k66$14@dont-email.me>
@ 2018-08-02  2:17 ` Dan'l Miller
From: Dan'l Miller @ 2018-08-02  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 9:02:18 PM UTC-5, Sky89 wrote:
> Hello..
>
> Read this:
>

> You will ask why have i invented many scalable algorithms and
> there implementations?

No, Amine, what I will ask is … (far below at the end)

> because also my work will permit us also to
> "revolutionise" science and technology because it is HPC(high
> performance computing), this is why i will also sell some of my scalable
> algorithms and there implementations to companies such as Google or
> Microsoft or Embarcadero.
>
> Also HPC has revolutionised the way science is performed. Supercomputing
> is needed for processing sophisticated computational models able to
> simulate the cellular structure and functionalities of the brain. This
> should enable us to better understand how our brain works and how we can
> cope with diseases such as those linked to ageing and to understand more
> about HPC, read more here:
>
> https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/why-do-supercomputers-matter-your-everyday-life
>
> This is why also i wrote this:
>
> About my "scalable" RWLocks..
>
> Based on Intel and Micron's claim, 3D Xpoint is 1000x faster than NAND
> and 10x higher density than conventional memory (assume DRAM here). So
> latency of PCIe NAND is about 100us, and 1000x faster 3D Xpoint gives
> 100ns, which is 2 times slower than DRAM's speed of 50ns, so this makes
> my scalable RWLocks very useful for 3D Xpoint, so my scalable RWLocks
> are for example very useful for Optane SSD 900P that uses 3D Xpoint and
> thus they are very useful for such SSDs that use 3D XPoint and that are
> used in a "scalable" RAID manner.
>
> Read about Intel Optane SSD 900P Review: 3D XPoint Unleashed
>
> https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/intel-optane-ssd-900p-3d-xpoint,review-34076.html
>
> And here is my scalable RWLocks that i have invented, i have also
> invented Starvation-free scalable RWLocks, please look at my scalable
> RWLocks that i have invented inside my C++ synchronization objects
> library for Windows and Linux here, because it is really powerful:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/c-synchronization-objects-library
>
> You will find the Delphi and FreePascal versions of my scalable RWLocks
> and there source code here:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/

… why do you bother posting this to comp.lang.ada if you never implemented your RWLocks for Ada?  When you have an •Ada• version of RWLocks, then and only then announce their availability in •Ada• on comp.lang.ada.

It isn't brain surgery or rocket science:  If no Ada port from you, then no comp.lang.ada to us.

Ada is not merely some weird alternate version of Pascal, you know.  (Or perhaps you don't know that.)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-02  2:17 UTC | newest]