* job opening
@ 1989-04-11  1:04 Steven Collins
From: Steven Collins @ 1989-04-11  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

To: all
From: Steve Collins  18:55:01  7-Apr-89
Subject: Job opening
--
My company is on the brink of getting a large contract for
a piece of flight software (spacecraft that is...) we will be
hiring several programmers. We are looking for people with
a strong structured programming background in a high level
language. The development language will be ADA but good
documentation habits and adherence to programming standards is
more important than familiarity with ADA per. se. We will need
at least some folks who have some real-time experience, but a
large part of the code will not be time critical and we would like
to find folks who can resist the urge to optimize stuff too early.
Experience level should be 1-3 years or there abouts in spacecraft,
avionics or embeded systems software, but this
is not a strict requirement.  Some parts of the work may
be classified so US citizenship is a plus. Salary will depend
on skills and experience. The company is small but successful
and has excellent potential for growth. After 2 years there,
I have gone from programming an Apple II to being a member of
the early orbit operations team for GPS... Interested parties
can leave me mail here, or reach me at :
Microcosm 2601 Airport Dr. Suite 230, Torrance CA 90505
(213)-539-9444
                              Steve Collins

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <backbone>}!gryphon!pnet02!collins
INET: collins@pnet02.cts.com

* Job opening
@ 1996-05-16  0:00 Alain Graziani
From: Alain Graziani @ 1996-05-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
Permanent, full-time software engineering positions available immediately in
a major aerospace company located in the L.A. area.  One entry-level
position and one position with 1-3 years experience in object-oriented
software development using Ada, C/C++, Pascal, or other high-order
programming language.  Experience with VAX/VMS, MIL-STD-1553, IEEE-488, GUI
development using X-Windows/MOTIF, PC/Windows and graphics desirable.
Candidate will support the software development for a system used for
hardware and software testing and integration. Must have excellent
communication skills, be a self-starter and be able to work well in a team
environment.  Please fax resume to (818) 586-3490.

* Job Opening
@ 2008-02-29 20:19 Singo Solution
From: Singo Solution @ 2008-02-29 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Singo Solution develops some of the most advanced applications for the
call center industry.  One of our most aggressive projects is creating a
web-based, multi-media contact center solution. This is soft real-time
software being developed in Ada.  To help us accomplish this goal, we
are hiring experienced Ada software engineers to add to our existing
staff.

Candidates must be motivated, with a demonstrated ability to create
useful abstractions.  Must be able to work both individually and as
part of a team.  Will be integrating with VoIP solutions, and creating
cutting-edge web-based user interfaces.  Some light system
administration will also be required.  Adherence to strict coding
standards is expected.

Must be able to program for Linux operating systems. Willing to consider
this as a full-time remote/telecommuting position.  Some knowledge of
XHTML/XML/Javascript/CSS and VoIP are preferred, but not required.  So
if you are a self-motivated developer, we look forward to you joining
our energetic team.

Send your resume to hr@singosolution.com for immediate consideration.