* Wiki: Need some help from non GNAT users.
@ 2004-11-17 18:50 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2004-11-17 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

maybe some of you who don't use GNAT could help me out with

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Ada:Packages:Standard

With Regards

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net
http://www.ada.krischik.com

* Re: Need some help from non GNAT users.
@ 2004-11-17 20:22 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2004-11-17 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Martin Krischik" <martin@krischik.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> maybe some of you who don't use GNAT could help me out with
>
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Ada:Packages:Standard

I think you need to re-word the opening of this page. Being 'predefined'
does not mean "you do not need to with or use the package. It's always
available." - there are loads of predefined packages where you do need to do
this. Standard is special in that (notionally) all other Ada compilation
units are nested within it.

Cheers

-- Martin