* Re: > > > > matt parker spams the shit out of clients and newsgroups matt parker alias eric vonlint hout@yahoo.com matt parker alias e vanlint@yahoo.com matt parker alias evanlunsen herzog@yahoo.com there is a price on the head of the wanker matt par
       [not found] ` <730fe64c.0409100207.29de09c2@posting.google.com>
@ 2004-09-10 22:03   ` angelicusrex
From: angelicusrex @ 2004-09-10 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

"anna parker" <annaparker@loveyouforever.de> wrote in message
news:730fe64c.0409100207.29de09c2@posting.google.com...

<snipped the unethical ranting and raving.>

Now let me see if I can understand this...You are Matt Parker's ex-wife and
you don't like him very much at all? Is that it? And since you are his
ex-wife and don't like him, we should all be aware he is some sort of
slovenly hound who does all sorts of nasty things. We should believe you
over him because of your intense distaste for him. And we should swallow all
this even though we've never heard of Matt Parker before or any of his
"aliases?"

Actually I know a Matt Parker who goes to ASU and went to my college too. Is
that the same Matt Parker? Who knows? Who cares? The words of a miserable
ex-wife who values berating her ex-husband, over forgiveness and peace is
not really what I would call a solid testimony. And since she could be
talking about half a dozen Matt Parker's anywhere on earth. Well, you get
the picture...Off to plonking land you go.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein

  2004-09-10 22:03   ` > > > > matt parker spams the shit out of clients and newsgroups matt parker alias eric vonlint hout@yahoo.com matt parker alias e vanlint@yahoo.com matt parker alias evanlunsen herzog@yahoo.com there is a price on the head of the wanker matt par angelicusrex
@ 2004-09-13  5:26   ` David H. Ellison
From: David H. Ellison @ 2004-09-13  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ain't love grand?

anna parker wrote:

> [...]

Hmmm... couldn't hold his interest? What were you doing, that he had
time for all of this... hiding your meds?

@ 2004-09-14  1:32     ` Anatid Bonecki
From: Anatid Bonecki @ 2004-09-14  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

You've been flaming people about their meds for some time, David. What
sort of meds are you on, by the way?

Just wonderin'.

Saint

@ 2004-09-16  8:10     ` Best Day
From: Best Day @ 2004-09-16  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net> wrote in message news:<3ca1d.356498$OB3.241591@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> Ain't love grand?

> Hmmm... couldn't hold his interest? What were you doing, that he had
> time for all of this... hiding your meds?

I'm the target of this madness :-( It's not a "she" who posted all
this libelous garbage, but a "he". And he is Erik Van Lint from Leuven
Belgium. He has been attacking me like this for two years now, ever
since I caught him hacking into a sever I managed and committing
credit card fraud (using a stolen credit card number to pay for
services). I reported him to the authorities and ever since he's been
retaliating like this. Now he appears to have completely lost his
mind!

In his attempts to libel me and incite other (hackers) to attack me
and my family, he wandered onto the wrong forum and pretended to be
many different people, and there some pretty sharp people found out
all sorts of interesting details about this sick person. He knows that
"I know" all of these details, and now it appears his paranoia has
reached an all time high and he's just lost control. He's trying to
impersonate me and confuse our names in order to give himself some
protection.

The authorities in his city know about his activities, but it's
difficult to bring justice to a person doing this sort of thing in a
foreign country. I am pursing it and ultimately he'll be punished by
the authorities there.

@ 2004-09-16  8:56       ` Will Nelson
From: Will Nelson @ 2004-09-16  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 1:10:40 -0700, Best Day wrote
(in message <19811d4e.0409160010.1f894133@posting.google.com>):

> "David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net> wrote in message
>> Ain't love grand?

>> Hmmm... couldn't hold his interest? What were you doing, that he had
>> time for all of this... hiding your meds?
>
> I'm the target of this madness :-( It's not a "she" who posted all
> this libelous garbage, but a "he". And he is Erik Van Lint from Leuven
> Belgium.

So you're the Matt Parker guy? Those Rusian Bride sites and the Alaskan
hunting ones sure do smell like evil scams. For instance, why would an
Alaskan hunting guide demand a USD 15,000 deposit into a swiss bank account?
Why wouldn't he jut have checks or credit card paymest go to you in Alaska?

Sounds like all scams to me and it sounds like you ripped off the wrong
person this time. Good luck.

Reap what ye sow.

@ 2004-09-17 11:22         ` Best Day
From: Best Day @ 2004-09-17 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Will Nelson <will@nelsonfarming.net> wrote in message news:<0001HW.BD6EA33C00ABC641F03055B0@news.west.earthlink.net>...
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 1:10:40 -0700, Best Day wrote
> (in message <19811d4e.0409160010.1f894133@posting.google.com>):
>
> > "David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net> wrote in message
> >> Ain't love grand?

> >> Hmmm... couldn't hold his interest? What were you doing, that he had
> >> time for all of this... hiding your meds?
> >
> > I'm the target of this madness :-( It's not a "she" who posted all
> > this libelous garbage, but a "he". And he is Erik Van Lint from Leuven
> > Belgium.
>
> So you're the Matt Parker guy? Those Rusian Bride sites and the Alaskan
> hunting ones sure do smell like evil scams. For instance, why would an
> Alaskan hunting guide demand a USD 15,000 deposit into a swiss bank account?
> Why wouldn't he jut have checks or credit card paymest go to you in Alaska?
>
> Sounds like all scams to me and it sounds like you ripped off the wrong
> person this time. Good luck.
>
> Reap what ye sow.

The dating sites I owned at one time, but sold more that one year ago
to the same person who has the hunting lodge. There is no scam in any
case. Erik was never ripped off or offended in any way - he ripped me
off. He repeatedly hacked into my sever and then used a stolen credit
card to pay for services. He's one of these guys who are against any
kind of commerce. He didn't realize (or care) that I was just running
a very small and humble family business, and that his theft did indeed
cost me money. The bank  charges $35 for each chargeback, which
happens when someone uses a stolen credit card.

And what is the scam about the dating sites? It's a reasonable fee for
a simple personal ads web site? It's not even a match-maker service.
No one gets involved in any one's business. Simply single people (from
all over the world) are free to place their profiles there. Men can
pay a small monthly fee and write to as many women as they want.
There's thousands of such sites on the Internet.

Anyway, these sites no longer belong to me and it's just one more sign
that Erik Van Lint has no conscience, having no concern for who may
get harmed in his reckless attacks.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything about a "Swiss back"
account on the hunting site. I noticed three options: a bank in
Alaska, one in Germany and one in Spain. The owner of this site spends
time in all of those countries, and many of his clients are from
Europe.

Erik Van Lint has many enemies, people like him always do. I will let
the authorities deal with him.