* Ada Compiler for OS/2?
@ 1993-04-02  9:50 Michael Hagerty
From: Michael Hagerty @ 1993-04-02  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a validated Ada compiler for OS/2 v2.0?  If there is such a
compiler, is there a graphics kernal standard (GKS) graphics package
available for it?  Appreciate your comments...

Regards, Mikey (michael.hagerty@nitelog.com)
---
 . JABBER v1.3.1 #.042 . Pi R squared. Nooo!  Pie R round, Cornbread R squared!

* Re: Ada Compiler for OS/2?
@ 1993-04-05 14:45 ` David Poole
From: David Poole @ 1993-04-05 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I posted a question asking about this a few months ago.  Here is the reply I
received.

>We at Alsys have an OS/2 Ada.  It has been on the market for a couple of
>years, so it is quote robust.  Please call Scott Dorman (617)270-0030 for
>more information.
>
>--
>Tom Erickson
>Alsys
>tne@world.std.com

I don't know about the graphics, though.

Dav[e|id]
David Poole                       | "C programmers!  We don't need their
dpoole@hydrogen.oscs.montana.edu  |  scum!!"
Montana State University          | Admiral Piet, _The Empire Strikes Back_
     OS/2 forever!                |                         (well, sort of)

* Re: Ada Compiler for OS/2?
@ 1993-04-10 10:50 R. William Beckwith
From: R. William Beckwith @ 1993-04-10 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Is there a validated Ada compiler for OS/2 v2.0?  If there is such a
>compiler, is there a graphics kernal standard (GKS) graphics package
>available for it?  Appreciate your comments...
>
>Regards, Mikey (michael.hagerty@nitelog.com)

Alsys ships version 4.5 for OS/2 1.2 and 1.3.  I believe they will
have a version for 2.0 this summer.
--

---> bill.beckwith@ois.com, Objective Interface Systems, Inc., 703-264-1900