* Re: Ada and OSF/Motif
@ 1993-04-16 15:20 Donn Hines
From: Donn Hines @ 1993-04-16 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article 5Bv@speedy.cci.de, peek@speedy.cci.de (Ruth Peek) writes:

>Ada and OSF/Motif
>=================
>
>I am looking for an interface builder which supports the development of
>OSF/Motif graphical user interfaces, written in Ada. I know the
>product "ixbuild", but it produces C-code. Does anyone know about
>interface builders which produce Ada code? Does anyone have experience
>of using these interface builders?

I too am interested in such! Pleas post if you have info.

-donn hines     los alamos national laboratory

* Re: Ada and OSF/Motif
@ 1993-04-16 17:53 Gregory Aharonian
From: Gregory Aharonian @ 1993-04-16 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ruth and Donn,
	Go pester Telesoft/Alsys.  When a leading Ada contractor/vendor
only deems it prudent to market a Motif GUI builder that only generates
C/C++ code, then things are deeply wrong in the Mandated world.  Telesoft
may have an Ada product, though I have no idea why they don't publicize
it in their ads.

Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimization
Greg Aharonian