* Motif Pixmaps and Dos files
@ 1993-04-16 23:36 Steven Seacord
From: Steven Seacord @ 1993-04-16 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone out there know what the best DOS format to save in would be
for attaching an image to a label (using motif 1.1) when I set the
LabelType resource to Pixmap?

Thanks in advance, and if it helps the images are currently in Coral
Draw on the PC.

Steven Seacord
Litton Data Systems
------
This space for rent.

* Re: Motif Pixmaps and Dos files
@ 1993-04-27  0:12 John Goodsen
From: John Goodsen @ 1993-04-27  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Does anyone out there know what the best DOS format to save in would be
>for attaching an image to a label (using motif 1.1) when I set the
>LabelType resource to Pixmap?
>
>Thanks in advance, and if it helps the images are currently in Coral
>Draw on the PC.

Get pbmplus from one of the X ftp sites and use it to convert
between several types of image formats....

continue this thread on comp.windows.x, also...

--
John Goodsen                EVB Software Engineering, Inc.
jgg@evb.com                    - Ada & Object Oriented Training/Products