* LearnADA (tm) advertisement in BYTE
@ 1993-04-27 12:38 Amund Skavhaug
From: Amund Skavhaug @ 1993-04-27 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Since there are often questions of where to get ADA compilers for
IBM-PC compatible computers, and obviously also a general lack
of ADA advertisements I thougth someone could have interest of
this:

(From BYTE APRIL 1993 page 147)

LearnADA

college level "hands on" course integrated with a special ADA-oriented
editor, on-line training exercises and sample programs, AND a validated
ADA compiler. (All in a full color user-friendly environment)
Runs on standard pc's.

Introductory price $99.-
AETECH
Ada Software Development & Tools
5841 Edison Place, Suite 110
Carlsbad ,CA 92008
(619) 431-7714 fax: (619) 431-0860

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company, and I have not
tried the product.

Regards, Amund Skavhaug

Division of Engineering Cybernetics	: Phone +47 7 594376
The Norwegian Institute of Technology	: Fax   +47 7 594399
N-7034 Trondheim                        : Email amund@itk.unit.no
NORWAY

* Re: LearnADA (tm) advertisement in BYTE
@ 1993-04-28 11:10 Bonnie Dancy
From: Bonnie Dancy @ 1993-04-28 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

amund@itk.unit.no (Amund Skavhaug) writes:

>--

>Since there are often questions of where to get ADA compilers for
>IBM-PC compatible computers, and obviously also a general lack
>of ADA advertisements I thougth someone could have interest of
>this:

>(From BYTE APRIL 1993 page 147)

>LearnADA

>college level "hands on" course integrated with a special ADA-oriented
>editor, on-line training exercises and sample programs, AND a validated
>ADA compiler. (All in a full color user-friendly environment)
>Runs on standard pc's.

>Introductory price $99.-
>AETECH
>Ada Software Development & Tools
>5841 Edison Place, Suite 110
>Carlsbad ,CA 92008
>(619) 431-7714 fax: (619) 431-0860

>I have absolutely nothing to do with this company, and I have not
>tried the product.

>Regards, Amund Skavhaug

>Division of Engineering Cybernetics	: Phone +47 7 594376
>The Norwegian Institute of Technology	: Fax   +47 7 594399
>N-7034 Trondheim                        : Email amund@itk.unit.no
>NORWAY
send the fellow in Norway some information
also, Brandon, it is comments, inquiries, exposure like this that inspired (?)
the thoughts on computer support for training which were a part of our discussi
on mon am on the T2 suggestions.

--

Bonnie Dancy
President