From: seas.gwu.edu!mfeldman@uunet.uu.net  (Michael Feldman)
Subject: Re: GNAT for PC
Date: 2 Sep 93 02:47:05 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <930831225743.20813e67@SERVAX.FIU.EDU> 12666106V@SERVAX.FIU.EDU (EDW
ARD J. GOMEZ) writes:
>Date sent:  31-AUG-1993 22:56:40
>
>Does anyone know if GNAT Ada has been ported to the PC? If so, where.

PC? Yes. DOS? No. NYU has ported it to OS/2. Get it from cs.nyu.edu,
directory pub/gnat.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  co-chair, SIGAda Education Committee
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5253 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax) - mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Internet)
"We just changed our CONFIG.SYS, then pressed CTRL-ALT-DEL. It was easy."
-- Alexandre Giglavyi, director Lyceum of Information Technologies, Moscow.