* Where can I find a transgender woman to date?
@ 2020-02-15  9:43 pritipatel121a
From: pritipatel121a @ 2020-02-15  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.

Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc

A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.

Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".

Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)

So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.

I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.

However

First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.

Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.

Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.

Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

* Re: Where can I find a transgender woman to date?
@ 2020-02-16  5:06 ` jrock6427
From: jrock6427 @ 2020-02-16  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 3:13:25 PM UTC+5:30, pritipa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I answered a question similar to this one, but it was more about trans women in particular, so here we go again.
>

> Meet transgender woman to date here - https://tsdates.com/go/g1431112-pmoc
>
> A lot of people here are looking too much with the notion of dating a trans person. See, I get it, we are so amazing, but seeing this makes me a little worried. I'll tell you why.
>
> Before you worry about looking, I think it is important to understand what you are actually seeing. Is this a small, soft, feminine boy? Thanks to our good friend testosterone, many trans men will not. If it's a big, broad woman, or a woman you can see being masculine ... well ... something like this can happen (certainly not all), but more often than not it's just It will be sad and sensitive for him. And God forbid you want to see the sexy experience of a sexy ladywoman as a big strong woman with "secret" ready for you just for you or your "card".
>
> Yes. I really hope that is not the case. It's called stalking, and it's really ... really uncomfortable for trans people. (I don't speak for everyone here, certainly. Different people do.)
>
> So my advice? Ask yourself what it is specifically that you want, and keep in mind that trans men are men, and trans women are women. They are diverse and personal in every way in their personality, preferences and body types. Many of them you may meet for some time or may not even know that they are not CIS. If that disappoints you… then maybe he is not the trans person you are after. This is a fantasy.
>

> I think if you are involved in the LGBTQ community, then you are bound to come across them eventually. We are not as rare as some might think, but this is not to say that we are normal outside of certain areas as well.
>
> However
>
> First ask yourself why you want to meet someone.
>
> Are you specifically looking for a transgender girlfriend or hook up? Then what you call a "chaser" is someone who makes trans women a fetish, and I promise you will not be well received.
>
> Are you just curious? Then see my first point or find trans women online, but be careful. Different women have different limitations when it comes to answering questions, and some things you might think are harmless can be extremely uncomfortable for us. Just like anyone would respect you.
>
> Do you want to know different people and their experiences? Then see my first point in particular.

Am single easy going at this (615).....am new to this date site,I love all water games like 392 biking.... If you are a good honesty man with a good heart then let get to meet 5254.... I will love to get a text from you! Thank you