* GWindows Reference Manual
@ 2004-11-05  2:30 Bini
From: Bini @ 2004-11-05  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

where can i find gwindows reference manual?
and
there are widget layout methods in gwindows (like table, pack...in gtkada)

I am not a native speaker of the English Language
I am Sorry

Thanks

* Re: GWindows Reference Manual
@ 2004-11-05  4:22 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2004-11-05  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2004-11-04 21:30:56 -0500, fracttcarf@yahoo.co.kr (Bini) said:

> where can i find gwindows reference manual?

This is currently for GWindows 1.1, I will be updating it shortly for 1.2

http://www.gnavi.org/gwindows/ref/

> and
> there are widget layout methods in gwindows (like table, pack...in gtkada)

Yes, GWindows.Packing_Boxes and also see GWindows.Base.Dock

David Botton

* Re: GWindows Reference Manual
@ 2004-11-05  4:56   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2004-11-05  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2004-11-04 23:22:12 -0500, David Botton <david@botton.com> said:

> This is currently for GWindows 1.1, I will be updating it shortly for 1.2
>
> http://www.gnavi.org/gwindows/ref/

Ok, it has been updated to the latest release of GWindows - 1.2

Also, I would start with: http://www.gnavi.org/gwindows/ref/packages.html

David Botton