* Re: examples of MSXML in Ada?
       [not found] <d1bd31c0.0411101314.7070d319@posting.google.com>
@ 2004-11-11  1:05 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2004-11-11  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

It should be easy enough to convert from C#/C++ examples on the net (it
may be some time before I can put together a more comprehensive
example). If you do find something, please consider sending it in!

David Botton
http://www.adapower.com

On 2004-11-10 16:14:48 -0500, jnvalino@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Valino) said:

> Does anyone have any Ada code examples of MSXML in action (aside from
> XMLWalk)?  I've been able to load and traverse an XML document in Ada.
>  Now, I'm trying to access the associated schema in order to retrieve
> some enumeration values defined as restrictions of a simpleType...
> which is not so easy.  I'm guessing I have to load the schema into a
> SOM, but I'm doing this blind (without any examples or guides)...
>
> Thanks,
> -Jeffrey Valino

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-11  1:05 UTC | newest]