* Installing an Ada program under Windows 98
@ 2004-11-11 23:44 Richard Lowe
From: Richard Lowe @ 2004-11-11 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

How does one install an Ada program so that it can run under Windows rather
than under DOS. The later displays a redundent black DOS window which I
don't like.

Richard Lowe

* Re: Installing an Ada program under Windows 98
@ 2004-11-11 23:53 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2004-11-11 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you are talking about compiling the program in a way to not have the
console show (if using GNAT) add:

pragma Linker_Options ("-mwindows");

If you are not talking about compiling the program, this is not an Ada
issue, and you should contact the vendor of the application.

David Botton

On 2004-11-11 18:44:39 -0500, "Richard Lowe"