* Re: Thanks (was: Ada 95 Sourcecode)
       [not found] <40a09895.0411110241.7401bc86@posting.google.com>
@ 2004-11-12  0:28 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2004-11-12  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks :-) I am happy that I finally was able to put time in to
bringing it back up to date and making it more usable (and much more
maintainable through a simple back door control panel I put together).

I still have some more ideas planned :-)

David Botton
http://www.adapower.com

On 2004-11-11 05:41:19 -0500, Ivan.Kobrinsky@gmx.net (Ivan Kobrinsky) said:

>  Interesting sites,
> so I think it's organized very well to find almost all at one place
> called 'AdaPower' :-]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-12  0:28 UTC | newest]