From: Marin David Condic <nobody@noplace.com>
Subject: Re: Abstract Operations On A Tagged Record
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:27:10 GMT
Date: 2004-11-01T22:27:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Yes. I was originally tossing something out as "This is what I desire
even if the language doesn't accommodate me..." I understand that
without the parameters tacked on, the original base class operation
isn't going to do anything useful for me. (Other than remind me I need
to make something that *does* do the job later...) I think the best
answer is to include another tagged type for the variable parameter
content that is to come in the child classes. Thanks.

MDC

Nick Roberts wrote:

> Does this make sense?

Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jsf.mil/NSFrames.htm

Send Replies To: m   o   d   c @ a   m   o   g
                    c   n   i       c   .   r

     "Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat"
         -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy 1981-1987