* Ada in the Netherlands
@ 1996-11-22  0:00 Michiel Perdeck
       [not found] ` <01bbd951$4a188580$33208b82@wd>
From: Michiel Perdeck @ 1996-11-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to know which Dutch companies use Ada for software
development, on a more or less regular basis.

Regards, Michiel

--
Michiel Perdeck
Siemens Nixdorf : perdeck.via@sni.de      +31 70 3331530 fax: 1320

* Re: Ada in the Netherlands
@ 1996-11-25  0:00 ` Carl G.M. Welman
       [not found] ` <01bbd951$4a188580$33208b82@wd>
From: Carl G.M. Welman @ 1996-11-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michiel Perdeck (perdeck.via@sni.de) wrote:
| I would like to know which Dutch companies use Ada for software
| development, on a more or less regular basis.

We, National Aerospace Laboratory NLR, use Ada for
    Air Traffic Control systems
    Radar/Tracking systems
    Flight Control systems
    Simulation systems
    etc.

Carl G.M. Welman
Informatics Division

@ 1996-11-25  0:00   ` gijs
From: gijs @ 1996-11-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"wiljan" <W.Derks@nl.cis.philips.com> writes:

>Michiel Perdeck <perdeck.via@sni.de> wrote in article
><32956DFA.6951@sni.de>...
>> I would like to know which Dutch companies use Ada for software
>> development, on a more or less regular basis.
>>
>> Regards, Michiel
>We do at ITEC.
>ITEC is a small department within PHILIPS and has its home base in
>Nijmegen.
>We use it to to control the production machines that are developed by us.

>Greetings,

>Wiljan

Origin has done (and is doing) a lot of work in Ada, especially the
Origin/Nieuwegein (formerly BSO/Aerospace & Systems)) cell. We do work for NLR, Dutch Ministry of Defence, ESTEC. Personally I did work in Ada for the
Dutch Navy, MSCN (Maritime Simulation Centre Netherlands) in Wageningen, and DCAKL (Dutch Army).

Groeten,
Maarten Landzaat

--
Maarten Landzaat