* acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA
@ 1996-11-23  0:00 Bernard Vesy
From: Bernard Vesy @ 1996-11-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Je dois faire un programme avec ADA 83.

Je dois donc 	1. Acceder au Netbios via les interuptions,
	 	2. Programmer un utilitaire qui me permette de 		   transferer des
strings d'une station � une autre
		3. Faire un programme de communication qui employe ce 		   systeme.

Si vous vous �tres d�j� occup� une fois de cette probl�matique, E-mail
moi, je suis ouvert � toutes vos remarques ou propositions, example de
code ... etc.

					D'avance merci

--
       \\\|///
     \\  - -  //
      (  @ @  )
+---oOOo-(_)-oOOo------------------------------------------------+
|                   Bernard V�sy                                 |
|                   Bellevue                                     |
|                   1483 Vesin                                   |
|                           Tel +041 026/665.16.83               |
|                   Adresse IP 193.247.222.143                   |
|		       Email BernVesy@mail.mcnet.ch	         |
|   ooo0               Email Bernard.Vesy@com.mcnet.ch           |
|  (    )   0ooo                                                 |
+---\  (----(   )------------------------------------------------+
     \_)     ) /
            (_/

* Re: acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA
@ 1996-11-26  0:00 ` chrleira@mail.mcnet.ch
From: chrleira@mail.mcnet.ch @ 1996-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

T'es quand m�me un blaireau, tu a choisis les chemins facils !!!

CRICRI

* Re: acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA
@ 1996-11-27  0:00   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-11-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I notice an incrasing number of posts in French. Generally the language
of CLA is, like other similar general tecnical newsgroups, English. Probably
what would be effective is to form a sub group devoted to discussion of
Ada in French. That would decrease noise levels both for French speaking
and English speaking/reading readers, and indeed it might be nice to form
other national subgroups of this type.

* Re: acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA
@ 1996-11-28  0:00     ` sam
From: sam @ 1996-11-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Dewar

Robert> Probably what would be effective is to form a sub group
Robert> devoted to discussion of Ada in French. That would decrease
Robert> noise levels both for French speaking and English
Robert> speaking/reading readers, and indeed it might be nice to form
Robert> other national subgroups of this type.

Actually, a vote for the creation of various "fr.comp.lang.*" groups
is already in progress (and will terminate on Dec. 1 I
think). "fr.comp.lang.ada" is one of them (yes, we had to push hard
for it since it was not included in the first bunch of proposed
groups).

And as Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote a few days ago, there is a french
mailing-list that people can freely subscribe to from URL
http://ada.eu.org/ (Ada-France WWW server).

  Sam
--
  Samuel Tardieu -- sam@ada.eu.org

* comp.lang.ada.french (was: acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA)
@ 1996-12-02  0:00     ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1996-12-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Robert Dewar wrote:

> I notice an incrasing number of posts in French. Generally the
> language of CLA is, like other similar general tecnical newsgroups,
> English. Probably what would be effective is to form a sub group
> devoted to discussion of Ada in French. That would decrease noise
> levels both for French speaking and English speaking/reading readers,
> and indeed it might be nice to form other national subgroups of this
> type.

One of the recent French posts was directing (French) readers to some
kind of French-Ada mailing list. At least, that's what I could decipher
with my 1 year of 6th-grade French.

When people starting posting in Latin, I'll be able to translate better
:-).

--
T.E.D.
             |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.lmco.com  |

* Re: comp.lang.ada.french (was: acceder au NETBIOS avec ADA)
@ 1996-12-13  0:00       ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 1996-12-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Robert Dewar wrote:
>>
>> I notice an incrasing number of posts in French. Generally the
>> language of CLA is, like other similar general tecnical newsgroups,
>> English. Probably what would be effective is to form a sub group
>> devoted to discussion of Ada in French. That would decrease noise
>> levels both for French speaking and English speaking/reading readers,
>> and indeed it might be nice to form other national subgroups of this
>> type.

Actually, a ballot passed a few days ago to create a group
fr.comp.lang.ada (along with other mirror computing language groups).
Of course, such groups are devoted to discussions in French.
|   J-P. Rosen                       |    Rosen.Adalog@wanadoo.fr          |
|   ADALOG - 27 avenue de Verdun     |    Tel: +33 1 46 45 51 12           |
|   92170 Vanves - FRANCE            |    Fax: +33 1 46 45 52 49           |