* available Ada compiler/tools parts?
@ 1985-03-11  2:23 Gary Blair
From: Gary Blair @ 1985-03-11  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Computation Department of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is
investigating the possibility of writing an Ada compiler for the Cray line
of computers.  As leader of this project, I am looking for any pieces of a
compiler or other APSE tool that can be begged, borrowed or bought (probably
shouldn't add stolen).  I know that there are a few things available along
these lines, but all responses are hereby solicited.  Thanks in advance.

   Gary J. Blair
   blair@lll-crg.arpa
   (415) 422-6675

* Re: available Ada compiler/tools parts?
@ 1985-03-19 23:22 ` askey
From: askey @ 1985-03-19 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)