From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT 1.82 for Linux
Date: 12 Sep 1994 09:57:21 -0400
Date: 1994-09-12T09:57:21-04:00	[thread overview]

Thanks Gene for preparing the 1.82 Linux release (at this stage Linux is
one of the most popular platforms for GNAT use from what we see). Sometime
in the future, we hope to support Linux here at NYU, but meanwhile outside
help such as you have provided is invaluable!

Incidentally, we are hoping to get a 1.83 out in the next couple of days.
There were a number of annoying little regressions that we have fixed both
in the compiler and in the release script (the switch to GCC 2.6.0 was
a bit of an earthquake, and now things should have settled down from that)