From: hholm@clark.net (Howard Holm)
Subject: GNAT 1.8? for OS/2 (was Re: GNAT 1.82 for Linux)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 21:47:44 GMT
Date: 1994-09-14T21:47:44+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <351mo1$s1j@gnat.cs.nyu.edu> dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar) writes:
>Incidentally, we are hoping to get a 1.83 out in the next couple of days.
>There were a number of annoying little regressions that we have fixed both
>in the compiler and in the release script (the switch to GCC 2.6.0 was
>a bit of an earthquake, and now things should have settled down from that)

The latest GNAT README states that the OS/2 and DOS versions of 1.82 will be
delayed until at least 9 September.  Now, with release 1.83 available
in "the next couple of days," I wonder if the 1.82 version for OS/2 and DOS is
still an issue or whether 1.83 will be the next release for OS/2.  I hope the
delay between the sparc and source availability and OS/2 availabilty isn't a
permanent condition.  I don't think I can afford a Sun right now just to run
GNAT.