From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: KUDOS and hats off to Rational !!!!!!!!
Date: 12 Sep 1994 12:15:33 -0500
Date: 1994-09-12T12:15:33-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <351v8n$jac@reznor.larc.nasa.gov>,
Lewis Berman <lewis@cscsun3.larc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>Greg writes: "...why not use some desktop image processing techniques to
>insert Ada Lovelace's face into the rose garden photo at the top of the
>ad :-)"
>
>Rational's intent is to attract people, not frighten them!

Hehe...I can't begin to tell you how much I _hate_ those pics of Ada.
For my presentations, I use an image of a rather attractive lass in a
business suit.  It says everything I want it to say:  This is one
smart, modern lady that's easy on the eyes.   Yeah, sexist, I
suppose, but I get lots of compliments.  It was trimmed off a piece
of clipart from Microsoft's PowerPoint clipart collection.

Pat Rogers uses something similar for his slides.  Perhaps we do a
"model search" for a charming lass that represents the "new" Ada? :-)
(Maybe even one that actually writes Ada code!)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
             Ada 9X -- It doesn't suck                       ||  father's Ada