From: gasser@masg1.epfl.ch (Laurent Gasser)
Subject: Re: Student views on Ada
Date: 22 Sep 1994 15:32:30 GMT
Date: 1994-09-22T15:32:30+00:00	[thread overview]

In the same vein, you may enjoy reading "Writing Solid Code" at
Microsoft Press.  Yes it is specific to C.  Yes it is edited by
Microsoft and written by one of its member.  But the spirit is quite
sound:

  Every time you find a bug, think about ways you had to catch it in
  a systematic / automatic way.

Reading it is quite instructive.  But I still wonder why C is so
widely used...

--
Laurent Gasser (gasser@dma.epfl.ch)
Computers do not solve problems, they execute solutions.

I know very few ideas worth dying for, none is worth killing.