From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: line 1(1) ilegal character
Date: 28 Sep 1994 17:26:58 -0400
Date: 1994-09-28T17:26:58-04:00	[thread overview]

please send bug reports for GNAT to gnat-report@cs.nyu.edu, that's where
the people are who can help you. In this case, you have apparently
got something misintalled, and anyway I can tell that you are using a
very ancient version of GNAT. Please get the latest version, follow
the installation instructions TO THE LETTER, and then try again.

The current version of GNAT is 1.83. Binary releases for OS/2, DOS, Linux,
SunOS, Solaris, RS6000, Alpha + others can be FTP'ed from cs.nyu.edu.

Flash: we have just completed the port for NT, and this will also be made
available at cs.nyu.edu in the near future.