From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: generic call backs
Date: 3 Oct 1994 00:50:50 -0400
Date: 1994-10-03T00:50:50-04:00	[thread overview]

Wayne says

"I hate to say this Robert, but this is a dumb question.  You of all people
should know better than to even ask this."

fine, it's a dumb question, but that's what I took someone to say, and I
still don't know if I am being dumb because the answer is "of course Dec
doesn't allow this", or because it is obvious from the original post that
Dec does allow this. I trust it is the first, but I do not have ESP! As
my original post makes clear I hope, I would be amazed to find that Dec
allowed this, even with the peculiar special switch that was mentioned
in the original post.