From: Gabriele Galeotti <gabriele.galeotti.xyz@gmail.com>
Subject: SweetAda 0.1g released
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:16:55 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi all.

I've just released SweetAda 0.1g.

This is a maintenance release, and introduces new toolchains based on Binutils 2.35, GCC 10.2.0 and GDB 10.1.

Along with new tools, the basic support libraries, e.g., GMP, MPFR, MPC, and all auxiliary
libraries were used at the highest stable version during the builds.

Sorry for a significant delay in releasing, but it is very time-consuming to keep everything in-sync, especially
when toolchains change. Neither I had the time to complete the manaul, I'll try to do that in the near future.

SweetAda itself gets few changes:
- due to a deeper Ada code analysis, the new compiler front-end showed possible superfluous aspects; they are
removed and warnings made silent
- slightly better menu scripts
- echo_log() and echo_log_error() functions in Bash scripts are now renamed as log_print() and log_print_error()
- minor changes and typos here and there

Of course, LibGCC and RTS packages are synchronized with new toolchains, so download them as well.

I am working on Insight too, hopefully packages will be available ASAP, but it is still at 20200417 timestamp. Please note that if you install Insight,
it will overwrite the standard GDB executable, and you're stuck at 9.1. GPRbuild remains at 20200417 timestamp as well.

I discovered a mismatch in QEMU for Linux 20200817 targeted for ARM, AVR, AArch64, x86 and M68k CPUs, where
executables end up being objects for an OS X platform, because of bad naming. This is now corrected.
Sorry for that, please re-download the following packages:
qemu-aarch64-20200817L.tar.xz
qemu-arm-20200817L.tar.xz
qemu-avr-20200817L.tar.xz
qemu-i386-20200817L.tar.xz
qemu-m68k-20200817L.tar.xz

Furthermore, QEMU for Windows packages lack libffi-6.dll. This is now corrected. Please re-download
qemu-<every_cpu>-20200817W.zip (or place a libffi-6.dll library taken from a random MinGW64 package, along the QEMU executable).

Find everything at https://www.sweetada.org.

By the way, the connection to SweetAda website is now completely secure. Many thanks to Certbot team.

Best regards.